62 replies to this topic

#61 jojaba

jojaba

A Elsasser em durm

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 2041 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

Hello jgbishop

I'm testing the new version you uploaded here with the updated fr translation. Some accesskeys aren't localized:
Attached File  acckey_to_localize.png   31.96KB   10 downloads
In this screenshot, you can see that the acceskey for "Texte brut" isn't localized (acceskey is hardcoded for the "P" of english "Plain text" string) but I guess the other items of the contextmenu aren't localized either. This should be done to have the translators to translate them. wink.gif

Also, some accesskeys are defined in dtd but aren't used in the core file:
Attached File  accesskey_not_used.png   35.78KB   5 downloads
They should be used, after they have been changed of course (multiple "o" accesskey won't be the best practice wink.gif )
Thanks smile.gif
Plume CMS, the light-weight but powerful Content Managing System !
Something to say, something to discuss ? Use FluxBB to spread it!

#62 jgbishop

jgbishop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for this feedback. I guess the default access keys should probably be localized also. I'll try to fix that in the next release.

All of the accesskeys you mentioned in your screenshot are indeed used in the extension (they all appear in colt.xul). As for the multiple 'o' accesskeys, the two items those correspond to are mutually exclusive. One, and only one, menu item will ever be shown that has that accesskey (the other is hidden from view).

#63 Habetdin

Habetdin

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:46 PM

Released proper Russian translation (ru) because current translation (ru-RU) has outdated language code and kinda imperfect translation (e.g. 'Tab' translated not in symbols context and result is word meaning browser tab blink.gif and not the formatting symbol).
Could you make 'BB Code' and export's title translatable?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users