peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:17 AM

Maintainer: peterpan5
Creator: Peter Pan(China)

Ext. Version: 1.2.6
Description: Like FlashGet's batch download,but special designed for some image site!
Extension is compatible to: ( 1.5 - 3.5.*) ( 1.7 - 1.8+)

Included locales: ar ca-AD de-DE en-US es-AR es-ES fa-IR fr-FR gl-ES hr-HR hu-HU it-IT ja-JP kn-IN ko-KR nl-NL pl-PL pt-BR ru-RU sk-SK sr-RS sv-SE tr-TR zh-CN zh-TW

View on WTS -- Download the extension

Edited by peterpan5, 05 September 2009 - 05:30 PM.

Crazy for FireFox!

#2 Luana

Luana

(Just a passionate localizer since 2004!)

• Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:22 AM

W e l c o m e ! biggrin.gif

In case you have some curiosities about the WTS, you may find here short and simple Questions&Answers about it!

In case you're looking for some specific translator, please see the list of the available translators on BabelZilla.
Selected that desired one, you may send him a P.M. or an e-mail (if and when public).

You may also insert a new Topic in the Help Section, in order to ask for specific translations, to write a general request about missing translations, etc.
---
E' meglio tacere ed essere, che dire e non essere (Ignazio, II sec. d. C)
Quod scripturae mandatur, non solum praesentibus sed futuris prodesse valeat...

#3 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:23 AM

Dutch locale tested and released. Please include a localized description!
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#4 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 08:09 AM

A remark on the usability of the links to the homepage and the user manual: they are both primarily in Chinese, which may be fine to Chinese users of the extension but is not very useful for the rest of the world huh.gif . Don't you think that it would be more beneficial to either link it to a fully English page or to have the pages translated into the locale's language, or not to link to the page at all? wink.gif

#5 Luana

Luana

• Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE(markh @ Oct 3 2006, 09:09) [snapback]19637[/snapback]
[CUT]
Don't you think that it would be more beneficial to either link it to a fully English page or to have the pages translated into the locale's language, or not to link to the page at all? wink.gif

+ 1. cool.gif
Please, "give the possibility" to all people to have internationalized info!
Moreover, may you please.gif add the localized description to this so nice extension?
Many thanks in advance

BTW, Italian localization has been added, tested and set as 'Released'.

Regards

#6 chuzo

chuzo

Site Admin

• Admin
  • 1306 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:37 AM

Spanish (es-ES) locale available in the WTS wink.gif

Spanish (Spain) / es-ES

by Proyecto Nave

#7 peterpan5

peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:15 PM

Thanks You All! laugh.gif
I am very SORRY! I haven't study how to add " localized description",it's my fault! unsure.gif
I will add this in next version. rolleyes.gif Please wait some time... tongue.gif

Crazy for FireFox!

#8 peterpan5

peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:44 AM

Any zh-TW translator can help me with the zh-TW translate of "BatchDownload"?

我是大陆的,所以对台湾那边的一些技术术语的用法不是很了解,所以想请乐意帮助的人纠正一下我的翻译。 如果您愿意的话,请在这里留下您的ID,我会加你进去。

Crazy for FireFox!

#9 peterpan5

peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:02 AM

Hello MatrixIsAllOver, the new version of Batchdownload need it-IT tanslate,so,could you please use some time to make the translate completed? many thanks!
Crazy for FireFox!

#10 Luana

Luana

• Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE(peterpan5 @ Oct 12 2006, 07:02) [snapback]20112[/snapback]
Hello MatrixIsAllOver, the new version of Batchdownload need it-IT

Of course!
I've already completed offline the 'missing' strings, and today the localization will be tested! biggrin.gif
Once completed the testing phase, I'll edit this message or I'll write another short confirmation message.

BTW, don't worry! Within today (this evening in Italy) Italian localization will be released.

#11 peterpan5

peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:28 AM

Thanks! tongue.gif haha.we are in diffrent time zones, I forget happy.gif you Personal Photo is ,I think you are known chinese, does it right? happy.gif BTW, when i click the link "change my Personal Photo",but it said i have no permissions to do that,why?
Crazy for FireFox!

#12 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:48 AM

Dutch locale updated and released. It is good to see that the User Info link has been altered; is it also possible to open this in a new tab rather than a new screen?
Also, I got a report from my co-translator on this extension that he could not use the context menu: he saw the entries but nothing happened when he clicked on them. I did not have this problem, so possibly there is a faulty interaction with some other extension.

#13 Luana

Luana

• Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE(peterpan5 @ Oct 12 2006, 08:28) [snapback]20119[/snapback]
Thanks! tongue.gif haha.we are in diffrent time zones, I forget happy.gif you Personal Photo is ,I think you are known chinese, does it right? happy.gif

Eh eh eh, you're right!
BTW, I'm not Chinese and unfortunately I don't know your so lovely language.

[OT]
QUOTE('peterpan5')
BTW, when i click the link "change my Personal Photo",but it said i have no permissions to do that,why?

In order to set/change your avatar open the page of your control panel and in the personal Profile box please click the 'Edit Avatar Settings' link. wink.gif [/OT]

Regards

#14 peterpan5

peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 09:39 AM

is it also possible to open this in a new tab rather than a new screen?

Yes, i'll try it later,thanks for your great suggest. smile.gif

Crazy for FireFox!

#15 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE(peterpan5 @ Oct 12 2006, 09:39) [snapback]20133[/snapback]

Yes, i'll try it later,thanks for your great suggest. smile.gif

To be honest this was Alf's idea, so credits go to him wink.gif

#16 Luana

Luana

• Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:04 PM

Italian localization has been completed, tested and the files containing the missing strings have been uploaded, but I didn't changed the status to 'Released'!

The reason is really simple: I had to change the Italian localization of a few strings, and I'd need to understand if there is something not too much appropriate in the English localization or if there is something to change in the code. huh.gif

Well, the origin of the above doubt is the following: during the testing phase I've used one of the added new strings (Open All Image Link in One Tab) in this page ([OT]Oh my God, what adventure!!![/OT]) and the extension worked, of course... but it begun to "create in a new tab a gallery" of all the content of the page blink.gif
So, for the above reason, I've changed the Italian localization by replacing the first literally translated sentence with something like "Create a gallery of the content in a new tab...", and obviously doing the same with all sentences inherent to this one!
Therefore, before I set to Released the localization, please.gif let me/us know if the behavior of the extension has been 'normal' (and in this case I can set as Released the localization) or if there is something you will change in the code (and in this case I'll re-change the localization) before releasing on AMO / your official site the extension.
TIA

#17 Alf

Alf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE(markh @ Oct 12 2006, 08:48) [snapback]20120[/snapback]
Also, I got a report from my co-translator on this extension that he could not use the context menu: he saw the entries but nothing happened when he clicked on them. I did not have this problem, so possibly there is a faulty interaction with some other extension.

This problem is solved: uninstalling v. 1.0.9 first, restart FF and then installing v. 1.1.0 did the trick. Don't know what the cause of this problem was, but it was certainly introduced in v. 1.1.0.

#18 peterpan5

peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:51 PM

Thanks!
Yes,"Open All Image Link in One Tab" maybe not correct as what it doing,because of my POOR english!

what the code to do is open the link which link to an image or an page( contain a big image) in a new tab. so the desire tab must have several images,so it may called "gallery".

so,"Create a gallery of the content in a new tab..." or "Create a gallery use image links..." is more clearly.

I will update the english string tomorrow,now it's very late for me,i must go to sleep,bye,tongue.gif
Crazy for FireFox!

#19 Luana

Luana

• Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE(peterpan5 @ Oct 12 2006, 16:51) [snapback]20154[/snapback]
Thanks!
Yes,"Open All Image Link in One Tab" maybe not correct as what it doing,because of my POOR english!

No problem! tongue.gif

Many thanks for your confirmation, although you will upload probably really soon a new version, I've set the Italian localization as Released a few minutes ago. smile.gif

#20 peterpan5

peterpan5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:42 AM

This problem is solved: uninstalling v. 1.0.9 first, restart FF and then installing v. 1.1.0 did the trick. Don't know what the cause of this problem was, but it was certainly introduced in v. 1.1.0.

Thanks for your test! sometimes bug just like this. when it shown we did not know how it shown,when it gone we did not know how it gone.happy.gif
Crazy for FireFox!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users