129 replies to this topic

#61 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (ddawson @ Jan 7 2012, 15:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Already addressed. Please see posts 54 and 55 above.

I did, but it felt relevant to report it anyway since I tested the add-on in an environment where it couldn't conflict with other add-ons (as I mentioned in my post).
"[…] och han talar med bönder på böndernas sätt
men med lärde män på latin." – Erik Axel Karlfeldt

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin
Moderator for the Swedish BabelZilla forum section

#62 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

So Daniel, eo and hsb have been updated, dsb has been restored. The dsb description string for install.rdf is: Staja móžnosć k dispoziciji, składowane gronidła w zastojniku gronidłow změniś abo nowe pśidaś.

Regards
milupo

#63 ddawson

ddawson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:51 AM

Update completed. This includes a working chrome.manifest and updated strings in pwdedit.properties (typemismatch and multduplogins).

#64 Grg68

Grg68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:19 AM

Hi all here..!

Greek locale is ready, i just finished the translation of the new strings.
Also, i can confirm that using the updated "chrome.manifest" posted here, the
extension seems to works correctly.

Dear Daniel,
congratulations for your great work and your efforts!
I am impressed with the overall functionality of your extension which
makes our.. life-fox much more easier!

Now i would like to inform you about a small detail you missed, which causes
a mismatch in meanings between some new and current strings:
In my opinion, since you renamed the "HTTP authentication" login type to "Annotated",
you should do also the same in file "pwdedit.properties", line "typemismatch=....".

Also, i have some ideas to propose to increase the already powerful functionality of spe
in passwords/logins managing:

A Export/Import feature using editable file (e.g. txt), i think that would be useful in many
cases, e.g. to update/synchronize passwords between profiles, in the same or different
computers.
I still make use of Fx3.6, mainly because it was my main browser for a long period and
now contains almost all my passwords because upon the release of Fx4, i hesitated to
directly upgrade Fx3.6 and now it's a pain for me to manually transfer more than 60
passwords/logins to other profiles on my desktop and laptop!

In edit logins dialog box, a "Save" button to keep the box open, in combination
with "Next/Previous" buttons, i think also would be useful, avoiding this way to click "OK"
closing the editor, picking the next, previous or some other login and open again the editor,
in case for example that someone has to modify/copy etc several logins at a time.

Regards,
George

Grg

#65 ddawson

ddawson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Grg68 @ Jan 7 2012, 21:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Daniel,
congratulations for your great work and your efforts!
I am impressed with the overall functionality of your extension which
makes our.. life-fox much more easier!

Thanks. Although perhaps you mean "fox life". smile.gif

Now i would like to inform you about a small detail you missed, which causes
a mismatch in meanings between some new and current strings:
In my opinion, since you renamed the "HTTP authentication" login type to "Annotated",
you should do also the same in file "pwdedit.properties", line "typemismatch=....".

Yes. See above your post.

A Export/Import feature using editable file (e.g. txt), i think that would be useful in many
cases, e.g. to update/synchronize passwords between profiles, in the same or different
computers.

I believe Password Exporter already fills this role exactly, and has for many years.

In edit logins dialog box, a "Save" button to keep the box open, in combination
with "Next/Previous" buttons, i think also would be useful, avoiding this way to click "OK"
closing the editor, picking the next, previous or some other login and open again the editor,
in case for example that someone has to modify/copy etc several logins at a time.

Hmm, I think I see what you're getting at. Although getting the "next" login could be a problem. It will probably require carefully designed communication between the windows. There's also the question of just what "next" means. The next row in the database table (rows are in the order they were added to the table)? The next login displayed in the Saved Passwords dialog as modified by the current filter and sorting (I guess most people would intuitively expect it to be this one)? Of course, the act of editing a login can change its sorted position or cause it to disappear when a filter is in effect, which can also cause problems if not anticipated. Should "next" then be defined as the login that was in the position after the one just edited, or as the one that is now in the position after the one just edited (the former, probably)? And what if the user changes the filter or the sorted order in the middle of this process? Things are a lot easier if the user selects which logins to edit ahead of time; then they can be "snapshotted" and I need not worry about changes in Saved Passwords, but that does mean less flexibility for the user.

Well, I'm not saying this is impossible or even necessarily difficult, but those questions do need to be addressed. Your input would certainly be helpful.

#66 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

I updated the 2 strings in pwdedit.properties for dsb, eo and hsb.

#67 ddawson

ddawson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:11 PM

Another reminder: I have changed the long description for this extension! Please see the first post (page 1). I also fixed the strings typemismatch and multduplogins in pwdedit.properties to match the rest of that window.

I will also send an announcement message to translators.

#68 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (ddawson @ Jan 9 2012, 12:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another reminder: I have changed the long description for this extension! Please see the first post (page 1). I also fixed the strings typemismatch and multduplogins in pwdedit.properties to match the rest of that window.

I will also send an announcement message to translators.

Here are the description strings for dsb, eo and hsb:

dsb:
Staja móžnosć k dispoziciji, zapiski w zastojniku gronidłow napóraś a wobźěłaś.

eo:
Disponigas eblecon krei kaj redakti enskribojn en la pasvorta administrilo.

hsb:
Staja móžnosć k dispoziciji, zapiski w zrjadowaku hesłow wutworić a wobdźěłać.

The 2 strings fo pwdedit.properties I already changed yesterday, see above.

Regards,
milupo

#69 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Swedish (sv-SE) long description:

CODE
Saved Password Editor gör det möjligt för dig att på egen hand lägga till data i lösenordshanterarens databas, så att du inte behöver förlita dig på att Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey och andra program skall göra det åt dig. Du kan även redigera befintliga poster. För webbformulär ser den typiska användningen ut på följande sätt:

1. Navigera till sidan som innehåller inloggningsformuläret.
2. Högerklicka i ett av formulärets fält och välj ett av alternativen "Spara inloggningsuppgifter" (för att skapa en ny post), "Redigera inloggningsuppgifter" eller "Ta bort inloggningsuppgifter".
3. Om en annan popupruta visar sig, välj användarnamnet för den post som du vill arbeta med.
4. Om du lägger till en ny post skall allt utom användarnamnet och lösenordet fyllas i automatiskt. Fyll i allting som saknas eller är felaktigt.
5. Om du lägger till eller redigerar en post, uppdatera sidan eller återkom senare. Om formuläret inte fylls i automatiskt, beror det antagligen på att sidan ber webbläsaren att inte använda automatisk ifyllning genom att ange autocomplete="off" (sv.: komplettera automatiskt="av"). Försök i sådana fall att klicka två gånger i användarnamnfältet och välja ett alternativ ur rullgardinslistan. Det finns en video som demonstrerar den här lösningen.

Detta tillägg lägger även till kommandon i dialogfönstret "Sparade lösenord" och skapar dessutom genvägar till "Sparade lösenord" via Verktyg > Sparade lösenord och en verktygsfältsknapp.

Om du behöver support, e-posta mig (en e-postlänk finns på tilläggets informationssida, bredvid denna text; skriv på engelska). Använd aldrig recensionsfunktionen för det här, eftersom jag i sådana fall inte kan kontakta dig. För alla andra frågor, var vänlig läs Developer's Comments (Utvecklarens kommentarer; på engelska) som finns i slutet av informationssidan.

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin

#70 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:47 PM

French version updated, same for attached long description.

Attached Files

Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#71 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

Here is the long description for Lower Sorbian (dsb):

CODE
Rozšyrjenje wam dowólujo daty do datoweje banki zastojnika gronidłow zapódaś, město aby se na Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey atd. spušćił a teke eksistěrujuce zapiski změniś. Za webformulary typiske póstupowanje jo ako slědujo:

1. Nawigěrujśo k bokoju, kótaryž wopśimujo pśizjawjeński formular.
2. Klikniśo na jadne z jogo pólow a wubjeŕśo "Pśizjawjeńske informacije składowaś" (aby nowy zapisk napórał), "Pśizjawjeńske informacije wobźěłaś" abo "Pśizjawjeńske informacije wulašowaś".
3. Jolic dalšne wuskokujuce wokno se pokažo, wubjeŕśo wužywarske mě a gronidło za zapisk, kótaryž cośo wobźěłaś.
4. Jolic se nowy zapisk pśidawa, by se měło wšykno mimo wužywarskego mjenja a gronidła awtomatiski wupołniś. Wupołniśo wšykno, což felujo abo jo wopak.
5. Jolic se zapisk pśidawa abo wobźěłujo, zacytajśo bok hyšći raz abo wrośśo se pózdźej. Jolic formular se awtomatiski njewupołnja, nejskerjej bok pšosy wobglědowak, aby njewupołnił jen awtomatiski, z tym až deklarěrujo autocomplete="off". Wopytajśo dwójcy kliknuś na pólo wužywarskego mjenja a wubjeŕśo zapisk z padajuceje lisćiny. Jo wideo, kótarež demonstrěrujo toś to nuzowe rozwězanje.

Toś ten dodank teke dodawa woknoju zastojnika gronidłow pśikaze, na kótarež maśo pśistup pśez Rědy > Składowane gronidła abo pśez tłocašk rědoweje kšomy.

Jolic trjebaśo pomoc, pósćelśo pšosym e-mail (wótkaz na boku drobnostkow, pódla wopisanja). Njewužyjśo recensiju za to, dokulaž njamam góźecu se wašnju, aby z wami kontakt nawězał. Za wšykno druge. pśecytajśo pšosym komentary wuwijarjow dołojce na boku drobnostkow.

#72 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

Here is the long description for Esperanto (eo):

CODE
Ĉi tiu etendaĵo permesas al vi enigi datumojn en datumbazon de la pasvortvorta administrilo, anstataŭ fidi je Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey ktp. kaj ŝanĝi ekzistantajn enskribojn. Por retformularoj la tipa agmaniero estas jena:

1. Navigu al la paĝo, kiu enhavas la ensalutan formularon.
2. Klaku al unu el ĝiaj kampoj kaj elektu "Konservi ensalutajn informojn" (por krei novan enskribon), "Redakti ensalutajn informojn" aŭ "Forviŝi ensalutajn informojn".
3. Se plia ŝprucfenestro aperas, elektu salutnomon kaj pasvorton por la enskribo, kiun vi volas redakti.
4. Se nova enskribo aldoniĝas, ĉio estu aŭtomate plenigata, escepte de la salutnomo kaj la pasvorto. Plenigu ĉion, kio mankas aŭ estas malĝusta.
5. Se enskribo estas aldonata aŭ redaktata, ŝargu la paĝon denove aŭ revenu pli poste. Se la formularo ne estas plenigata aŭtomate, verŝajne la paĝo petas la foliumilon ne plenigi ĝin aŭtomate. deklarante autocomplete="off". Provu klaki dufoje al la salutnoma kampo kaj elektu enskribon el la fallisto. Tie estas video, kiu demonstras ĉi tiun provizoran solvon.

La aldonaĵo ankaŭ aldonas komandojn al la fenestro de la pasvorta administrilo, kiujn ĝi disponigas per Ilaro > Konservitaj pasvortoj kaj el ilbreta butono.

Se vi bezonas subtenon, vi pova sendi al mi retleteron (ligilo sur la paĝo de detaloj, apud la priskribo). Uzu neniam recenzon por tio, ĉar mi ne havas taŭgan eblecon kontakti vin. Por ĉio alia, bonvolu vidi la komentojn de la programistoj sube sur la paĝo de detaloj.

#73 Grg68

Grg68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

Hi all good people here!

This is the update for the Greek AMO page:

Brief:
Προσθέτει τη δυνατότητα να δημιουργήσετε και να επεξεργαστείτε καταχωρίσεις κωδικών πρόσβασης στο διαχειριστή κωδικών πρόσβασης.

Long:
Αυτή η επέκταση σας επιτρέπει να καταχωρίσετε δεδομένα στη βάση δεδομένων του διαχειριστή κωδικών πρόσβασης, αντί να βασίζεστε στον Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey κλπ, για να το κάνετε αυτό, καθώς επίσης και την πραγματοποίηση αλλαγών σε ήδη υπάρχουσες καταχωρίσεις. Για φόρμες ιστού, η τυπική χρήση είναι η ακόλουθη:
  1. Μεταβείτε στη σελίδα που περιέχει τη φόρμα σύνδεσης.
  2. Κάντε δεξί κλικ σε ένα από τα πεδία της και επιλέξτε μεταξύ "Αποθήκευση πληροφοριών σύνδεσης" (για δημιουργία νέας καταχώρισης), "Επεξεργασία πληροφοριών σύνδεσης" και "Διαγραφή πληροφοριών σύνδεσης".
  3. Αν εμφανίζεται κάποιο άλλο αναδυόμενο πλαίσιο, επιλέξτε το όνομα χρήστη της καταχώρισης στην οποία θέλετε να επέμβετε.
  4. Αν προσθέτετε μια νέα καταχώριση, τα πάντα εκτός από το όνομα χρήστη και τον κωδικό πρόσβασης θα πρέπει να συμπληρώνονται αυτόματα. Συμπληρώστε εσείς ό,τι άλλο λείπει ή είναι εσφαλμένο.
  5. Αν προσθέσετε ή επεξεργαστείτε μια καταχώριση, ανανεώστε τη σελίδα ή επιστρέψτε αργότερα. Εάν η φόρμα δεν συμπληρώνεται αυτόματα, το πιθανότερο είναι ότι η σελίδα ζητάει από το πρόγραμμα περιήγησης να μην συμπληρώνει φόρμες αυτόματα, δηλώνοντας "autocomplete="off"". Δοκιμάστε να κάνετε κλικ δύο φορές στο πεδίο του ονόματος χρήστη και επιλέξτε από την πτυσσόμενη λίστα. Υπάρχει ένα βίντεο επίδειξης για την αντιμετώπιση τέτοιας περίπτωσης.
Επίσης, αυτή η επέκταση προσθέτει εντολές στο παράθυρο του διαχειριστή κωδικών πρόσβασης "Αποθηκευμένοι κωδικοί", το οποίο καθίσταται πλέον άμεσα προσβάσιμο από το στοιχείο μενού "Εργαλεία > Αποθηκευμένοι κωδικοί πρόσβασης", καθώς και από ένα κουμπί εργαλειοθήκης.

Ένα σύντομο βίντεο εκμάθησης είναι διαθέσιμο (στα Αγγλικά, με διαθέσιμους επίσης και ελληνικούς υπότιτλους).

Εάν χρειάζεστε υποστήριξη, στείλτε μου σας παρακαλώ ένα e-mail (ο δεσμός είναι στη σελίδα λεπτομερειών, δίπλα από αυτήν την περιγραφή). Ποτέ μη χρησιμοποιείτε τις "Αξιολογήσεις" για αυτό, καθώς δεν υπάρχει τρόπος να επικοινωνήσω μαζί σας. Για οτιδήποτε άλλο, δείτε σας παρακαλώ τα "Σχόλια δημιουργού" προς το τέλος της σελίδας λεπτομερειών.

I updated also the file "pwdedit.properties", according to posts here, before i receive the related notification from BabelZilla.
Hopefully this will not cause any problem..

Regards,
George
Grg

#74 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

This is the long description for Upper Sorbian (hsb):

CODE
Rozšěrjenje wam dowola daty do datoweje banki zrjadowaka hesłow zapodać, město toho zo by so na Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey atd. spušćił a tež eksistowace zapiski změnić. Za webformulary typiske postupowanje je kaž slěduje:

1. Nawigujće k stronje, kotryž přizjewjenski formular wobsahuje.
2. Klikńće na jedne z jeho polow a wubjerće "Přizjewjenske informacije składować" (zo by zapisk wutworił), "Přizjewjenske informacije wobdźěłać" abo "Přizjewjenske informacije zhašeć".
3. Jeli dalše wuskakowace wokno so pokaza, wubjerće wužiwarske mjeno a hesło za zapisk, kotryž chceće wobdźěłać.
4. Jeli so nowy zapisk přidawa, měło so wšitko nimo wužiwarskeho mjena a hesła awtomatisce wupjelnić. Wupjelńće wšitko, štož faluje abo je wopak.
5. Jeli so zapisk přidawa abo wobdźěłuje, začitajće stronu hišće raz abo wróćće so pózdźišo. Jeli formular so awtomatisce njewupjelnja, najskerje strona prosy wobhladowak, zo njeby wupjelnił jón awtomatisce, deklarujo autocomplete="off". Spytajće dwójce na polo wužiwarskeho mjena kliknyć a wubjerće zapisk z padaceje lisćiny. Je widejo, kotrež tute nuzowe rozrisanje demonstruje.

Tutón přidatk dodawa woknu zrjadowaka hesłow přikazy, na kotrež maće přistup přez Nastroje > Składowane hesła abo přez tłočatko gratoweje lajsty.

Jeli trjebaće pomoc, pósćelće prošu e-mejl (wotkaz na stronje podrobnosćow, pódla wopisanja). Njewužijće recensiju za to, dokelž nimam přihódne wašnje, zo bych z wami kontakt nawjazał. Za wšitko druhe, přečitajće přošu komentary wuwiwarjow deleka na stronje podrobnosćow.

#75 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hi,

In the 2.5pre2 version, the "New" button and its associated drop-down menu list are unlocalised. Please see the image below.

/Lakrits

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin

#76 ddawson

ddawson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Lakrits @ Jan 11 2012, 14:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the 2.5pre2 version, the "New" button and its associated drop-down menu list are unlocalised.

As is the entire add-on. That's part of why it has "pre" in the version number and is in the development channel. I decided to put out versions for testing purposes before they get translated. I'll have everything in place for the release, but do you think it was too drastic to remove all locales except en-US for pre-release versions?

#77 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (ddawson @ Jan 11 2012, 23:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As is the entire add-on. That's part of why it has "pre" in the version number and is in the development channel. I decided to put out versions for testing purposes before they get translated. I'll have everything in place for the release, but do you think it was too drastic to remove all locales except en-US for pre-release versions?

No, generally not. But for me, who use the add-on and always tests the pre versions for locale checking reasons experience the sv-SE locale drop on automatic updates (like now). Maybe you could include those locales that have been updated at the point of the pre-release. I will hack the package and insert the sv-SE locale anyway.

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin

#78 edgard.magalhaes

edgard.magalhaes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

pt-BR locale updated.
[[]]
Edgard

#79 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:01 PM

In Swedish (sv-SE), the added tutorial video string translates to:

CODE
Se vår handledningsvideo som visar hur tillägget fungerar.

… where "handledningsvideo" should be associated with the YouTube link.

It translates back to: See our tutorial video that shows how the add-on works. The reason for the longer string is that Swedish doesn't have a standard translation for "tutorial video", which is why I use a semi-tautology in the sentence to be sure people understand.

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin

#80 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

Here are th translations for the new sentence in the long description:

Esperanto (eo): Vidu video-instruilon.
Upper Sorbian (hsb): Hlej zawodne widejo.
Lower Sorbian (dsb): Glědaj zapokazańske wideo.

I don't know if I shall translate the sentence A short tutorial video is vailable. from the Babelzilla infomail. To be on the safe side I translated it.

Esperanto (eo): Mallonga video-instruilo estas disponebla.
Upper Sorbian (hsb): Krótke zawodne widejo k dispoziciji steji.
Lower Sorbian (dsb): Krotke zapokazańske wideo stoj k dispoziciji.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users