another_sam

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Maintainer: another_sam
Creator: Samuel Gómez

Ext. Version: 1.6.10
Release date: 2013-04-01
Description: Open a tab with WordReference's translation for the selected word. Through a floating link, or by pressing "D" key.
Extension is compatible to: ( 13.0 - 17.0) ( 13.0 - 17.0)

Included locales: ca-AD de-DE en-US es-ES fr-FR it-IT pt-PT

View on WTS -- Download the extension

Hi All, I'm 100% noob on babelzilla and other similar sites. I would like you to review and potentially improve the following locales: de-DE, fr-FR, it-IT, pt-PT. They are already completed, but done with automatic translation as I speak 0 of those languages, so they probably contain errors of diverse severity.

Thank you very much.

#2 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Welcome! welcomeani.gif

Just a bit of information for you: in case you have some queries about the WTS, you can find our Wiki here!

In case you're looking for a specific translator, please see the list of available translators on BabelZilla.
When you select the desired one, you can send him/her a P.M. or an e-mail (if and when public).

You may also insert a new Topic in the Help Section, in order to ask for specific translations, to write a general request about missing translations, etc.

Machine translations are usually no match for human translations, so translators, give it your best shot!
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users