• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 patheticcockroach

patheticcockroach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:43 PM

Everyone a little involved in coding knows that programming/debugging involves English anyway... So I don't think this addition is necessary. And anyway, they'll notice the info is in English if they use it... and if they don't use it, there is no point in telling them... just my opinion though wink.gif

PatheticCockroach - PCR's Notepad

#22 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:01 PM

Hi,

thank your for your translations. Directly before releasing the new version, I got the information from some people working on the enigmail extension that my extension won't work the way I supposed after their next version will be released. So I had to change additional things, which resulted in some new strings in recent pre-release. I hope it's now a stable one which might be released soon, sorry for any unused translations. The new pre-release might be found as usual at http://blog.absorb.it/virtual-id/

translations to complete (all in v_identity.dtd)
  • changed: vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab1.desc (es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, cs-CZ, it-IT)
  • changed: vident.prefs.smartReply.headers.desc (cs-CZ, it-IT)
  • added: vident.prefs.menuEntry.label (es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, cs-CZ, it-IT)
  • added: vident.prefs.smartReply.headers.reset (cs-CZ)
  • added: vident.prefs.smartReply.defaultFullname.label (cs-CZ)
  • added: vident.prefs.notificationTab.Debug.caption (cs-CZ)
  • added: vident.prefs.notifyDebug.desc (cs-CZ)
  • added: vident.prefs.notifyDebug.label (cs-CZ)

Thanks for your help, as usual I'll send the extension to chuzo.

Rene

#23 chuzo

chuzo

Site Admin

• Admin
  • 1306 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:40 PM

New 0.4.1pre2 version uploaded to the WTS wink.gif

#24 mik

mik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:33 PM

Hi,
I've just updated and uploaded the cs_CZ strings.

babelrene: Thanks for the list of changed strings, it helped a lot! BTW: "Settings-Dialog" in the "Tools menu" are terms from the Thunderbird. SeaMonkey (and Suite as well) has it's settings in Preferences dialog in the Edit menu. Please consider using of some application-neutral strings in the next versions. :-)

$ man girlfriend
No manual entry for girlfriend
The CZilla project | My l10n page

#25 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:39 PM

Hi,

thanks for your translations. Just released version 0.4.1 at http://blog.absorb.it/virtual-id/ , it will soon be released at https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/594 too.

Regards,
Rene

#26 Underpass

Underpass

eXtenZilla IT Member

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:23 PM

Don't know what's happened, but in the version 0.4.1 from AMO

https://addons.mozilla.org/it/thunderbird/addon/594

there are two strings untranslated

<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab1.desc
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReply.headers.desc

which in fact are translated in the WTS (but for one of them I did not received any notification of change, so I got to check it again)

Was it an error?

Thanks in advance
"Gold scissors cut the ribbon and set them loose. On the opening day the vibrations will shake your bones.
But I suppose it's the disadvantage of not speaking a second language." (Wire)

#27 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:13 PM

Hi,

QUOTE(Underpass @ Apr 27 2007, 18:23) [snapback]28547[/snapback]
... in the version 0.4.1 from AMO ... there are two strings untranslated

yes, wasn't an error, just forgot to post this here.

QUOTE(Underpass @ Apr 27 2007, 18:23) [snapback]28547[/snapback]
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab1.desc
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReply.headers.desc

Both translations weren't updated in the WTS as I released the extension, now the first one is, the second one still seems not translated if I look in the WTS.

I'll include the translations in the next release for sure, not sure if I'm able to change the released files in the new AMO.

Regards and thanks for your work,
Rene

#28 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:08 PM

Dutch locale updated and finally released cool.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#29 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:14 PM

Hi all,

just finished a new version of the virtual identity extension. It has some new features which - as usual - looking for nice translations smile.gif You may find the new pre-release at http://blog.absorb.it/2007/06/25/pre-relea...l-identity-043/ and soon at addons.mozilla.org. As usual I'll send this extension to Chuzo, who maintains the translation process here.

Thank you for your work,
Rene

List of new strings to translate:
added in v_identity.dtd
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartTimestamp.label "use Smart Timestamp">
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.warnNonvirtual.label "warn on any usage of non-virtual Identities">
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.HideSignature.warning.desc "note: to enable dynamic deactivation of signatures you have to install (and activate) the 'Signature Switch' extension. By now this option is not available.">
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.HideSignature.label "remove any 'Signatur' while using a Virtual Identity">
<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReply.autocreate.desc "(if there is only one possible address)">

added in v_identity.properties:
vident.sendNonvirtual.warning= You are going to send this email with a permanently stored Identity. Is this really what you are going to do?

#30 chuzo

chuzo

Site Admin

• Admin
  • 1306 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:04 PM

New Virtual Identity version uploaded to the WTS and available for translations happy.gif

#31 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:28 AM

Dutch locale updated and released cool.gif

#32 mik

mik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

Hi, the cs-CZ locales has been updated.

$ man girlfriend
No manual entry for girlfriend
The CZilla project | My l10n page

#33 Sai

Sai

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:38 PM

Hi,
I translated this extension to Slovak (sk-SK)

#34 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:22 PM

Hi,

you might have noticed it, there was no version 0.4.3 after the preview. Somehow addons.mozilla.org decided to get the preview version onto the public, and I was busy to do anything about it, so there will be none. And now a new release is coming soon, with some new features, hope at some point I'll be able to include the translations and this way honor your work, instead of asking every time for more. Long pretext, so, i released the Version 0.4.4pre of Virtual Identity which has a new feature to store Virtual Identities in the Address book. This means a lot of strings have to be translated. And, if there are no major problems in the software, the 0.4.4 release is scheduled to Beginning of November, so you can be sure that i will include all available translations in thsi release.

So, here are the changes:
added to v_identity.dtd:
vident.prefs.vidLogo.tooltiptext
vident.prefs.aBook.label
vident.prefs.aBookNonVIdentity.label
vident.prefs.warnVirtual.label
vident.prefs.smartReplyTab3.caption
vident.prefs.aBookTab.label
vident.prefs.aBookTab.header
vident.prefs.aBookCap1.caption
vident.prefs.aBookCap2.caption
vident.prefs.aBookCap3.caption
vident.prefs.aBookCap4.caption
vident.prefs.aBookTab.Tab1.label
vident.prefs.aBookTab.Tab2.label
vident.prefs.aBookTab.Tab3.label
vident.prefs.aBook.storedefault.label
vident.prefs.aBook.warn_update.label
vident.prefs.aBook.show_switch.label
vident.prefs.aBook.warn_vI_replace.label
vident.prefs.aBookCap2.caption
vident.prefs.aBook.reply.desc
vident.prefs.aBook.use_for_smart_reply.label
vident.prefs.aBook.prefer_smart_reply.label
vident.prefs.aBook.ignore_smart_reply.label
vident.prefs.aBookCap3.caption
vident.prefs.aBook.remove_entries.desc
vident.prefs.aBook.remove_entries.remove
vident.prefs.notifyABook.label
vident.composeDialog.aBookSave.label
vident.composeDialog.aBookSave.tooltiptext

changed in v_identity.dtd:
vident.prefs.smartReplyTab3.caption
vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab3.desc
vident.replySelector.dialogheader.title

added to v_identity.properties
vident.updateAddressBook.warning1=For the address '
vident.updateAddressBook.warning2=' the Virtual Identity '
vident.updateAddressBook.warning3=' is stored in your Addressbook. Should I replace this Identity with '
vident.updateAddressBook.warning4=' ?
vident.clearAddressBook.status.prefix=Currently are
vident.clearAddressBook.status.postfix= Virtual Identities registered in your Addressbooks.
vident.clearAddressBook.status.none=Currently are no Informations about Virtual Identites in your Addressbooks.
vident.clearAddressBook.warning= Would you really like to remove these Informations?
vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning1=Foor the address '
vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning2=' in your Addressbook the Virtual Identity '
vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning3=' is stored. Should I replace current Virtual Identity in Senders Field with this one?
vident.smartIdentity.vIaBookUsage= using Virtual Identity from Addressbook as sender
vident.sendVirtual.warning= You are going to send this email with a virtual Identity. Is this really what you are going to do?

In some translation there are still some untranslated strings.
non-localized strings in fr-FR:
vident.prefs.smartTimestamp.label
vident.prefs.warnNonvirtual.label
vident.prefs.HideSignature.warning.desc
vident.prefs.HideSignature.label
vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab1.desc
vident.prefs.smartReply.autocreate.desc

non-localized strings in ko-KR:
vident.prefs.vIdentityTab.fccTab.caption
vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab1.desc
vident.prefs.smartReply.headers.desc
vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab2.desc
vident.prefs.smartReply.filter.desc
vident.prefs.notifyDebug.desc

Ok, thank you for your work, the new Version can be found at http://absorb.it/hacked/thunderbird/virtua....4pre-tb+sm.xpi and I'll send a message to chuzo to get the babelzilla upload done.

Regards,
Rene

#35 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:20 PM

OK, after elaborate testing the Dutch locale has been released again cool.gif

#36 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:14 PM

Hi,

thanks for your translations. Just released the second preview version of Virtual Identity, and, most important, only small changes in the Software an no translations had to be changed smile.gif Ok, included the nl, it, sk an sp translations. If you are interested in testing the new version, you can find it at https://www.absorb.it/virtual-id/wiki/DownloadPage

@markh: Thanks for finding the time in your Hammok. Currently in Bangalore I'll go to Goa next week to have a similar testing environment before getting the extension released...

Regards,
Rene

#37 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:14 PM

Hi,

another preview is out, if you like to test it, it can be found at https://www.absorb.it/virtual-id/wiki/DownloadPage . No changes in locales anyway.

regards,
Rene

#38 babelrene

babelrene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:22 PM

Hi,

just released 0.4.4 of Virtual Identity, which is available at https://www.absorb.it/virtual-id/wiki/DownloadPage and soon from addons.mozilla.org . Included translations cs-CZ de-DE en-US es-ES fr-FR it-IT ko-KR nl-NL sk-SK. Thank you for translating,

Regards,
Rene

#39 patheticcockroach

patheticcockroach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:23 PM

Hi there,

Could an admin remove me as a translator for this project ? I really don't have any time to continue this translation and I don't want to prevent someone else from doing it.

Thanks

PatheticCockroach - PCR's Notepad

#40 chuzo

chuzo

Site Admin

• Admin
  • 1306 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:50 PM

Hi!

New Virtual Identity version uploaded to the WTS and available for translations happy.gif

Some notes from rene (extension's author):

Below there is a list of the changes, I hope this might help people to adapt the translations:

CODE
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Cause the Addressbook is not used anymore, I removed all references to it and tried also to change some of the translations. Following strings have to get checked/retranslated:

new Files:
vI_upgrade.dtd
vI_upgrade.properties

File v_identity.dtd:

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReplyTab3.caption "Virtual Identity Smart Reply / Addressbook">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReplyTab3.caption "Virtual Identity Smart Reply / Storage">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab3.desc "At the end the filtered addresses are added to the message-identity dropdown menu. You can also select, how they are might be used as the new senders identity (If you use the Addressbook to lookup for Identities, the same Options are used).">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.smartReplyTab.Tab3.desc "At the end the filtered addresses are combined with the stored previous Virtual Identities (see storage configuration). Than they are added to the message-identity dropdown menu. You can also select, how they are might be used as the new senders identity.">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storageTab.label "Addressbook">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storageTab.label "Storage">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storageTab.header "Storing Virtual Identities in Addressbook">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storageTab.header "Storing Virtual Identities">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.warn_update.label "ask before overwriting Virtual Identities in your Addressbook">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.warn_update.label "ask before overwriting Virtual Identities in your Storage">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.get_One_Only.label "ignore Addressbook after first Virtual Identity was retrieved">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.get_One_Only.label "ignore Storage after first Virtual Identity was retrieved">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.reply.desc "If you answer any emails and usage of Addressbook is activated together with 'Smart Reply', this is the place to configure if and how the found Identities will be used. Choosing in between the resulting Identities is done the same way as configured under 'Smart Reply'.">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.reply.desc "If you answer any emails, the priority of stored Virtual Identities compared to ones retrieved with 'Smart Reply' can configured here. Choosing in between the resulting Identities is done the same way as configured under 'Smart Reply'.">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.use_for_smart_reply.label "use Addressbook Identities together with 'Smart-Reply'">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.use_for_smart_reply.label "use stored Identities together with 'Smart-Reply'">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.ignore_smart_reply.label "ignore 'Smart Reply'-Identities if Identities were found in Addressbook">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.storage.ignore_smart_reply.label "ignore 'Smart Reply'-Identities if Virtual Identities were found stored">

-<!ENTITY vident.prefs.notifyABook.label "activate Addressbook status messages">
+<!ENTITY vident.prefs.notifyStorage.label "activate Storage status messages">

-<!ENTITY vident.composeDialog.aBookSave.label "save">
+<!ENTITY vident.composeDialog.storageSave.label "save">

-<!ENTITY vident.composeDialog.aBookSave.tooltiptext "save Identity while sending in Addressbook">
+<!ENTITY vident.composeDialog.storageSave.tooltiptext "save Identity while sending">

File v_identity.properties:
-vident.updateAddressBook.warning1=For the address '
-vident.updateAddressBook.warning2=' the Virtual Identity '
-vident.updateAddressBook.warning3=' is stored in your Addressbook. Should I replace this Identity with '
-vident.updateAddressBook.warning4=' ?
+vident.updateStorage.warning1=For the recipient '
+vident.updateStorage.warning2=' the Virtual Identity '
+vident.updateStorage.warning3=' is stored. Should I replace this Identity with '
+vident.updateStorage.warning4=' ?

-vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning1=Foor the address '
-vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning2=' in your Addressbook the Virtual Identity '
+vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning1=For the recipient '
+vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning2=' the Virtual Identity '
vident.updateVirtualIdentity.warning3=' is stored. Should I replace current Virtual Identity in Senders Field with this one?

-vident.smartIdentity.vIaBookUsage= using Virtual Identity from Addressbook as sender
+vident.smartIdentity.vIStorageUsage= using stored Virtual Identity as sender

-vident.smartIdentity.vIaBookCollidingIdentity= New recipient has a different Virtual Identity stored in Addressbook. Ignored.
+vident.smartIdentity.vIStorageCollidingIdentity= New recipient has a different Virtual Identity stored. Ignored.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users