Locked out of my account

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 craigma2

craigma2

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:57 AM

Help, I'm locked out of my account, 'craigma' but in a strange way. I'm posting as 'craigma2' because that was the only way I could post to the forums to ask for help.

If I log in from the main Babelzilla page, I can successfully enter my username/pw, and afterwards the left hand column says "Hi craigma" indicating a successful login. But the main column of the same page says "Hello guest"!!! At that point, I cannot access any other pages with my account, neither forums nor WTS nor control panel.

If I try to log into WTS directly, it just keeps prompting me to log in over and over. I can never get into WTS as 'craigma'

In every case, there is no error message when I log in, and yet I don't have any privileges.

I can successfully get a password reset/reminder, but that doesn't help. The password is accepted, but I don't end up logged in. When I ask for the password reset, I get the following error message,
SELECT id FROM ibf_members WHERE name = ''
IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Any help to get my account restored?
Thanks,
Craig (craigma)

#2 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:44 AM

I have sent you a reply via email smile.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#3 craigma

craigma

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (markh @ Aug 7 2011, 09:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have sent you a reply via email smile.gif

You resolved the problem. Thanks!
Craig M

#4 stadt2

stadt2

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (craigma2 @ Jul 27 2011, 01:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Help, I'm locked out of my account, 'craigma' but in a strange way. I'm posting as 'craigma2' because that was the only way I could post to the forums to ask for help.

If I log in from the main Babelzilla page, I can successfully enter my username/pw, and afterwards the left hand column says "Hi craigma" indicating a successful login. But the main column of the same page says "Hello guest"!!! At that point, I cannot access any other pages with my account, neither forums nor WTS nor control panel.

If I try to log into WTS directly, it just keeps prompting me to log in over and over. I can never get into WTS as 'craigma'

In every case, there is no error message when I log in, and yet I don't have any privileges.

I can successfully get a password reset/reminder, but that doesn't help. The password is accepted, but I don't end up logged in. When I ask for the password reset, I get the following error message,

Any help to get my account restored?
Thanks,
Craig (craigma)

I've also got a problem with logging in. I seemed to have forgotten my password and remained a guest. So I asked for a new password, apparently twice. The sent new passwords don't do anything and I still cant login in my 'stadt' account. (I created the stadt2 account just to be able to place a message here.
I hope the problem can be resolved (zonnet email addres) so that I can get on with helping to translate the ColT extension
Thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users