multirow

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

Maintainer: multirow
Creator: multirow

Ext. Version: 1.3
Release date: 0000-00-00
Description: Make rows for your bookmarks!
Extension is compatible to: ( 4.0 - 22.*)

Included locales: de en-GB en-US es-ES fr hu-HU it ja lt nl pt-BR ro ro-RO ru ru-RU sr sv-SE zh-CN

View on WTS -- Download the extension

Edited by multirow, 29 July 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#2 PiVV

PiVV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

Russian (ru-RU) locale has been updated in WTS.

Short description:
CODE
Добавьте строки для закладок!

P.S. I have found some errors:
File chrome\content\pref.xul
Line 51, 52 should be
CODE
            <checkbox id="smartBookmarks" preference="extensions.multibmtoolbar.smart.enable.bookmarks" label="&smart.bookmarks;" accesskey="&smart.bookmarks.accesskey;" checked="false"/>
            <checkbox id="smartFolders" preference="extensions.multibmtoolbar.smart.enable.folders" label="&smart.folders;" accesskey="&smart.folders.accesskey;" checked="false"/>

I thank the alphabet for kindly given letters.

#3 Luana

Luana

(Just a passionate localizer since 2004!)

• Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:09 AM

Hi

I'm the Italian localizer of Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar (w/o plus) tongue.gif
So, since this add-on is based on the previous one, if nobody objects, I'd add the it localization to this add-on too ^^

Have a nice day,
Luana
E' meglio tacere ed essere, che dire e non essere (Ignazio, II sec. d. C)
Quod scripturae mandatur, non solum praesentibus sed futuris prodesse valeat...

#4 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:36 AM

Swedish locale (sv-SE) added and released.
"[…] och han talar med bönder på böndernas sätt
men med lärde män på latin." – Erik Axel Karlfeldt

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin
Moderator for the Swedish BabelZilla forum section

#5 iann

iann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

There are new strings in Multirow Bookmarks Toolbar Plus after quite a while. All the strings are in the preferences dialog, labels, accesskeys, and menu items.

I think emails went out but many of the original translators are listed as unknown, so any help would be appreciated.

#6 DakSrbija

DakSrbija

Advanced Member

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 422 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

Serbian (sr) localization has been released.

#7 iann

iann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

I'm not sure what to do with a translation marked "review requested", but I've tested the options dialog with the French translation. The strings look fine (to me, not native French speaker!), but some of the access keys are not in the strings so they appear in brackets at the end. Also, many are vowels, which isn't recommended in English at least.

#8 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (iann @ Feb 13 2012, 19:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure what to do with a translation marked "review requested", but I've tested the options dialog with the French translation. The strings look fine (to me, not native French speaker!), but some of the access keys are not in the strings so they appear in brackets at the end. Also, many are vowels, which isn't recommended in English at least.

Hi,

You may use the translation if you want (just like you may use partial translations if a translator e.g. quits or misses an update), but my experience is that if someone requests a review, he/she isn't really ready to release it just yet. To be on the safe side, you can always PM/e-mail the translator and ask about it. And if you find any inconsistencies or peculiarities, PM about them too (there are several developers that do just that, checking the translations for e.g. access key conflicts).

You could also ask one of the French translators that frequent this site if he/she would be kind enough as to review the translation in question.

Cheers,

/Lakrits
"[…] och han talar med bönder på böndernas sätt
men med lärde män på latin." – Erik Axel Karlfeldt

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin
Moderator for the Swedish BabelZilla forum section

#9 iann

iann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

There is a new version. Although it says 100% for many of the languages it isn't so. There is a new install.rdf snippet, so even if all the dtd strings are translated you can still fill in your name and the little description. Translations which have not been done recently have English strings in them and show as 100% but still need to be translated.

#10 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (iann @ Mar 13 2012, 17:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a new version. Although it says 100% for many of the languages it isn't so. There is a new install.rdf snippet, so even if all the dtd strings are translated you can still fill in your name and the little description. Translations which have not been done recently have English strings in them and show as 100% but still need to be translated.

ok smile.gif maybe also copy this very message in the special "contact" tab of your extension WTS board so that you can target specifically your translator with one mail only.

Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#11 gymka

gymka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

suggestion: if old string is changed, say about it in this thread. now i got email "extension updated, translate it" i came to site and see "100% is translated"... (i have copy of translation, so it's not hard to see that changed)
P. S. of course such function should be provided by babelzilla, but...
"Kvailam gimti ne sarmata. Tik mirti kvailam gÄ—da." E. M. Remarkas
"Родиться глупым не стыдно, стыдно только умирать глупцом." Э. М. Ремарк
"To born stupid is not shame, just to die stupid is shameful." E. M. Remarque
"Dumm geboren zu werden ist keine Schande. Nur dumm zu sterben." E. M. Remarque

#12 iann

iann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

Partly my fault too. I had downloaded some partial translations with strings replaced by the English, then uploaded them again. So Babelzilla thinks those are 100% even though there are untranslated strings in them. No way Babelzilla can tell if a string is really untranslated or if it is supposed to be the same as the English string. I'll try not to do that in the next upload.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users