The new version has been released. Thanks a lot to all the translators!
Right now it's submitted for approval at addons.mozilla.org . Anyways, you can get it from my website:http://showcase.uwor...t/download.html
Changelog for this version:
- Added keyboard controls: cursors to select the desired thumbnail, space to zoom, delete to close and enter to select. Works with keypad too.
- Changed the thumbnails' label. Now a close button is added, and the lack of border will allow bigger thumbnails. Old style is available as a configuration option.
- Single window showcase ("local mode") is now embedded into browser by default as a tab (configurable).
- Added the option to remember last position relative to invoking window
- If mouse over zoom is activated, thumbnail will be repainted when it reaches the final size if needed.
- Showcase can be invoked by a URL (so it can be added as a bookmark, for instance). The URL is "chrome://showcase/content/showcase.xul?global=true" for global mode and "chrome://showcase/content/showcase.xul" for local mode.
- Small changes in the icons to make them look more integrated in the default Firefox's theme. Also, changed the extension icon to make it look a bit better.
- Improved zoom mode, so if mouse button is released anywhere in the window, zoom mode will be terminated.
- Added a workaround to detect window list when using Linux and IceWM.
- Solved a small bug that prevented painting in some thumbnails, under some special circumstances
- Added locales for spanish (es-ES, by Proyecto Nave), french (fr-FR, by j,B), italian (it-IT, by Robert Martucci), german (de-DE, by ReinekeFux), slovak (sk-SK, by Jacen) and portuguese (pt-BR, by Teboga). Thanks a lot to the BabelZilla team! (http://www.babelzilla.org)