Cookie Button - Ver. 0.8.4

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 urko

urko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Translator for Spanish (es-ES / Spain)
  • Extension Developer: No

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:52 PM

Creator: basic (Pang Lih Wuei)
Ext. Version: 0.8.4

Extension is compatible to:
Firefox: 1.0 - 1.6
Included locales: da-DK,de-DE,en-US,es-ES,fr-FR,it-IT,ja-JP,ko-KR,pt-BR,ru-RU,tr-TR,zh-CN,zh-TW
Description: Button for easy access to cookie permissions

View on WTS -- Download the extension

Edited by urko, 20 February 2006 - 12:05 AM.

#2 Luana

Luana

(Just a passionate localizer since 2004!)

• Admin
  • 3,478 posts
  • Location:(Previously known as MatrixIsAllOver, now simply Luana; I'm from the past, like a ghost...)
  • Interests:Let me dream one better world...<br />Let me believe that we can begin together from here...<br />Let me the time in order to see the volunteers of all international Forums, without distinctions, here for this project!

• Translator for Italian (it)
  • Translation Credits to it: Luana Di Muzio - BabelZilla

Posted 09 February 2006 - 09:19 PM

I'm the previous Italian translator, and I'll provide the Italian localization asap
E' meglio tacere ed essere, che dire e non essere (Ignazio, II sec. d. C)
Quod scripturae mandatur, non solum praesentibus sed futuris prodesse valeat...

#3 Dagobert_78

Dagobert_78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 140 posts

• Translator for French (fr)
  • My OS Windows

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:43 PM

Hi,

I translate your 3 extensions in French (fr-FR) but I don't understand a function.

Hide Text in Toolbar Button When Icon is Displayed

What is it ?

#4 urko

urko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE(Dagobert_78 @ Feb 10 2006, 17:43)
Hi,

I translate your 3 extensions in French (fr-FR) but I don't understand a function.

Hide Text in Toolbar Button When Icon is Displayed

What is it ?

View Post

These are not really "my" extensions smile.gif , but anyway:
when checkboxed this option, text under the toolbar icon is not showed even if you select in the toolbar the option customize>show icons+text
I am not totally sure (I dont use icons with text), but I think is necessary to restart Firefox to apply (or to undo apply when applied, I dont remember exactly).

#5 Dagobert_78

Dagobert_78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 140 posts

• Translator for French (fr)
  • My OS Windows

Posted 10 February 2006 - 11:32 PM

Ok, thanks, now, the French Locale (fr-FR) is released for the three extensions

To Restart Firefox is necessary, Don't work if you undo apply when applied.

#6 Firewire

Firewire

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Translator for Chinese (zh-CN / Simplified)

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:40 AM

Chinese (Simplified) / zh-CN local had been added。

#7 Unicorn2

Unicorn2

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Translator for Chinese (zh-TW / Traditional)

Posted 15 February 2006 - 11:30 AM

Hello,
the Chinese Traditional (zh-TW) translation has been uploaded .

Best regard,
Unicorn2

#8 urko

urko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:00 AM

Thank you very much to all translators (and there was a lot of them). smile.gif

I have uploaded the three Cookies extensions with all the new locales. Locales have been modified by creating a new file (extension.description) where it is now included the extension description, instead of overlay.properties, in order to maintain as much common locale files as possible.

I will send the locales to the author in a couple of days, so I would be grateful if all of you can download the XPI file and test it in your (localized Firefox), and release it if everything is OK. I have tested them, but it is better to be on the safe side.

Note: I have noticed that Options window header is not displayed correctly for all Asiatic languages, but I checked that something similar happens with other extensions, so I assume is due a general (not related to this extension localization) problem or some misconfiguration in my Firefox.

EDITED: Something wrong happened when uploading the new locales sad.gif , and there are strings missing in some languages. Tomorrow (Monday) I will try to check what happened, but you can test your locale by downloading xpi file from here

#9 Luana

Luana

(Just a passionate localizer since 2004!)

• Admin
  • 3,478 posts
  • Location:(Previously known as MatrixIsAllOver, now simply Luana; I'm from the past, like a ghost...)
  • Interests:Let me dream one better world...<br />Let me believe that we can begin together from here...<br />Let me the time in order to see the volunteers of all international Forums, without distinctions, here for this project!

• Translator for Italian (it)
  • Translation Credits to it: Luana Di Muzio - BabelZilla

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE(urko @ Feb 20 2006, 00:00)
EDITED: Something wrong happened when uploading the new locales  sad.gif , and there are strings missing in some languages. Tomorrow (Monday) I will try to check what happened, but you can test your locale by downloading xpi file from here

View Post

No problem wink.gif

The updated Italian localization is ready, and it can be grabbed as usual from the WTS

E' meglio tacere ed essere, che dire e non essere (Ignazio, II sec. d. C)
Quod scripturae mandatur, non solum praesentibus sed futuris prodesse valeat...

#10 Unicorn2

Unicorn2

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE(urko @ Feb 20 2006, 07:00)
Thank you very much to all translators (and there was a lot of them). smile.gif

I have uploaded the three Cookies extensions with all the new locales. Locales have been modified by creating a new file (extension.description) where it is now included the extension description, instead of overlay.properties, in order to maintain as much common locale files as possible.

I will send the locales to the author in a couple of days, so I would be grateful if all of you can download the XPI file and test it in your (localized Firefox), and release it if everything is OK. I have tested them, but it is better to be on the safe side.

Note: I have noticed that Options window header is not displayed correctly for all Asiatic languages, but I checked that something similar happens with other extensions, so I assume is due a general (not related to this extension localization) problem or some misconfiguration in my Firefox.
EDITED: Something wrong happened when uploading the new locales  sad.gif , and there are strings missing in some languages. Tomorrow (Monday) I will try to check what happened, but you can test your locale by downloading xpi file from here

View Post

The zh-TW locale has a little problem, so I upload the locale at here.

#11 urko

urko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE(Unicorn2 @ Feb 20 2006, 04:01)
The zh-TW locale has a little problem, so I upload the locale at here.

View Post

Unicorn2: I have seen one of the files in WTS seems bad, but could you confirm if the XPI file is OK (download it from first post and install in Firefox)? I think the problem is related to uploading, because when testing XPI file your locale apparently displayed OK. Thanks

Note: the download link you provided seems broken. I will retry later.

EDITED: I remembered now, if the problem were related to WTS uploading and the locale were OK in the XPI file, perhaps it would be better to use the WTS upload option for the file (I cannot do it, only every translator).

#12 Unicorn2

Unicorn2

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE(urko @ Feb 20 2006, 15:13)
Unicorn2: I have seen one of the files in WTS seems bad, but could you confirm if the XPI file is OK (download it from first post and install in Firefox)? I think the problem is related to uploading, because when testing XPI file your locale apparently displayed OK. Thanks

Note: the download link you provided seems broken. I will retry later.

EDITED: I remembered now, if the problem were related to WTS uploading and the locale were OK in the XPI file, perhaps it would be better to use the WTS upload option for the file (I cannot do it, only every translator).

View Post

Sorry, the link I type was wrong. sad.gif Fixed now.

The file "overlay.properties" after uploading will broken , so I have edited the file online again .

But the "extension.description" is in that file , so I provide the zh-TW locale in other place, hoping to aviod that problem.

Thanks anyway .smile.gif

#13 urko

urko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:46 AM

Yes, I have downloaded now.
But note that now the extension description is not longer in the overlay.properties file, but in the extension.description file (which cannot be edited on line in WTS, but downloaed and edited with a text editor). In this way the same overlay.properties file can be used in the three Cookies extensions.
The extension file (XPI) that you can download from the first post of this thread should be OK, even if the file in WTS is wrong. Could you test the file in real conditions (i.e., installed in Firefox)?

#14 Unicorn2

Unicorn2

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE(urko @ Feb 20 2006, 18:46)
Yes, I have downloaded now.
But note that now the extension description is not longer in the overlay.properties file, but in the extension.description file (which cannot be edited on line in WTS, but downloaed and edited with a text editor). In this way the same overlay.properties file can be used in the three Cookies extensions.

Yeah, I notice that the file "extension.description" , and I have uploaded that file successfully.

But I can't renew the file "overlay.properties" . So the translation status is 110 % , can anyone delete that file ?So that I can re-upload the file. Thanks a lot.

QUOTE(urko @ Feb 20 2006, 18:46)
The extension file (XPI) that you can download from the first post of this thread should be OK, even if the file in WTS is wrong. Could you test the file in real conditions (i.e., installed in Firefox)?

View Post

In Mozilla Firefox 1.5 , the extension file that I download from the first post of this thread has little problem, and I paste the screenshot as follow :

Screenshot (the file from the first post) :
user posted image
user posted image

Screenshot (if correct) :
user posted image
user posted image

The strings in "overlay.properties" broken after I uploaded, and the problem can be solved only editing online (reupload still break).

Now I have edited it online again. smile.gif If someone can delete the 110% file, then I will upload again and edit online.

Sorry for so many problem . sad.gif

#15 urko

urko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 03:24 PM

Unicorn2: Fenian is checking the WTS, in the meantime probably it will be better if you send me extension.description and overlay.properties files by mail:

urko.mail at gmail.com

so I will be sure that I have the right version and we will be able to compare them with the version loaded in WTS. The problem for me with Asiatic languages is how to detect if somehting was wrong (and it seems very easy to corrupt them when you edit).

Only for information: download your locale overlay.properties file in WTS (you will see that only has 10 string, dont worry about the 11th); are the strings OK or not?

And dont feel sorry, it is me. Obviously I am jinxed. smile.gif

#16 urko

urko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:08 PM

Basic has updated the three cookie extensions in UMO.

If something is wrong you can put the blame on me. sad.gif

Thanks to everybody. smile.gif

#17 acushnir

acushnir

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Translator for Spanish (es-AR / Argentina)

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:42 PM

Hi,

es-AR is released and available on WTS

Regards

#18 Risse

Risse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Translator for Finnish (is obsolete, use fi instead)

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

Finnish Translation 100% completed!

#19 NassimJD

NassimJD

Arabic Translation Coordinator

• 139 posts
  • Interests:language translations besides many IT things.

• Translator for Arabic
  • Translation Credits to Nassim J Dhaher
  • My OS Several

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:24 PM

Arabic (ar) translation is released closedeyes.gif
أن أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم

#20 The Zero

The Zero

• Members
  • 6 posts

• Translator for Czech (cs)
  • Translation Credits to Jakub Tománek

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:33 AM

Hi,
I completed Czech (cs-CZ) locale, however I'm having trouble with extension.description - I can neither edit nor upload this file. The description in Czech follows:
CODE
Tlačítko pro snadný přístup k oprávněním cookies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users