QUOTE(tnarik @ Feb 6 2007, 20:00)
or the problem has something to do with some other platform or a theme.
I think you're right. The previous test of the Italian localization was made on two different computers running two different versions of Windows Xp Sp2 on new Firefox profiles with the default theme and also with the Windows default theme, but this didn't help.
Yesterday I've tested the new version of your extension, with the same issue
; so today (thanks to my stubbornness!)
I've tried to test it first on a Linux environment, then on a third computer running Windows Xp Sp2 and I didn't found problems. All works fine