If you are an extension developer wishing to get translations for AMO metadata fields as mentioned on this page there are various possibilities:
* Your extension is already submitted here, you can just use your own extension topic to add a request for AMO metadata translation (example here), or use this very sub forum if you prefer to get a separate thread.
* Your extension is not yet submitted here, you are welcome to do it on this page , but you can request for AMO metadata translation anyway.
1. Create a new topic here with a title of this format
2. Drop a little message with details or instructions you wish and paste your en-US metadata
3. Volunteer translators will answer on the same topic and attach their language fields as a single .txt file (or paste their translation in their answer)
Note that in the future, the AMO fields replica will be fully implemented in the Web Translation System