Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Newbie asking silly question-or two..., Need translation for 4 languages in a text file list
thatmtnman
post Oct 26 2008, 01:55
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10.791
Extension Developer: No
Translator for [No translator]

Dear Forum,

I just discovered Babelzilla reading another post. I am amazed at the project. I am working on a small project that needs a list of about 200 English words translated. Can people in the forum help? I totally understand if the answer is no, but thought to ask.

Many thanks, and really, congratulations on a great and wonderful implementation of the open source spirit!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
markh
post Oct 26 2008, 08:11
Post #2

BZ Jungle Guide
Group Icon

Group: Admin
From: the culinary and touristically unchallenged parts of the Netherlands
Member No.: 1.264

Extension Developer: No
Translator for Dutch (nl)
My OS Windows
Translation Credits to markh van BabelZilla.org

QUOTE (thatmtnman @ Oct 26 2008, 02:55) *
Dear Forum,

I just discovered Babelzilla reading another post. I am amazed at the project. I am working on a small project that needs a list of about 200 English words translated. Can people in the forum help? I totally understand if the answer is no, but thought to ask.

Many thanks, and really, congratulations on a great and wonderful implementation of the open source spirit!

Well, generally the answer will be ‘yes’, so please upload your list here with a brief explanatory note and the languages you would like to have. I have transferred this topic to the Other Translation Requests forum. wink.gif

--------------------
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 15:49
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft