Italian localization has been completed, tested and the files containing the missing strings have been uploaded, but I didn't changed the status to 'Released'!
The reason is really simple: I had to change the Italian localization of a few strings, and I'd need to understand if there is something not too much appropriate in the English localization or if there is something to change in the code.
Well, the origin of the above doubt is the following: during the testing phase I've used one of the added new strings (Open All Image Link in One Tab)
in this page ([OT]Oh my God, what adventure!!![/OT])
and the extension worked, of course... but it begun to "create in a new tab a gallery" of all the content
of the page
So, for the above reason, I've changed the Italian localization by replacing the first literally translated sentence with something like "Create a gallery of the content in a new tab...", and obviously doing the same with all sentences inherent to this one!
Therefore, before I set to Released the localization,
let me/us know if the behavior of the extension has been 'normal' (and in this case I can set as Released the localization)
or if there is something you will change in the code (and in this case I'll re-change the localization)
before releasing on AMO / your official site the extension.