• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fabiobaq

fabiobaq

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:37 AM

Hi everybody.

I'm a History Graduate student in Brazil and just started to use Zotero. In the process I found out that a lot of stuff was not translated and that some of the labels, especially bibliographic fields and types) did not make any sense, so I joined Babelzilla to see if I could help. I was not able to edit the labels in-site, so I downloaded tthe files and edited them. I actually finished all remaining labels and fixed a lot of others, but have no idea of what I should do to upload and test it. Could you please give me some light?

Thanks!

Fábio

#2 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (fabiobaq @ Jun 18 2008, 05:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everybody.

I'm a History Graduate student in Brazil and just started to use Zotero. In the process I found out that a lot of stuff was not translated and that some of the labels, especially bibliographic fields and types) did not make any sense, so I joined Babelzilla to see if I could help. I was not able to edit the labels in-site, so I downloaded tthe files and edited them. I actually finished all remaining labels and fixed a lot of others, but have no idea of what I should do to upload and test it. Could you please give me some light?

Thanks!

Fábio

You are welcomeani.gif
I have set you as additional translator so you can upload your files easily. Check your PM inbox smile.gif
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#3 miguelsvieira

miguelsvieira

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hi guys,

I'm also brazilian and I've been aching to help translating Zotero. I'm using 2.0beta and I notice a lot of stuff that should be easy to correct. How should I do it?

Also, please see this message from a admin at the Zotero forums:
http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/9762/t...ion-babelzilla/
New strings will be made available on BZ before 2.0 Final.

Does that mean we should better wait for those strings before working on it?

All best,
Miguel

#4 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (miguelsvieira @ Nov 9 2009, 19:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys,

I'm also brazilian and I've been aching to help translating Zotero. I'm using 2.0beta and I notice a lot of stuff that should be easy to correct. How should I do it?

Also, please see this message from a admin at the Zotero forums:
http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/9762/t...ion-babelzilla/

Does that mean we should better wait for those strings before working on it?

All best,
Miguel

Hi, and welcomeani.gif here! If you would like to contribute to the translation of Zotero, please contact the main translator humbertosartini by PM and ask him to be added as secondary translator. Once added, you will get an automatic notification when the extension is updated and new strings have arrived for translation; there is not much to translate now as all strings already have been translated and the status is already released. In the mean time you could read a bit through our Wiki to get to know your way around here smile.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users