• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#261 cubedj21

cubedj21

• Members
  • 1 posts

• Translator for Czech (cs)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: Regarding to Firefox & Chrome I've got only a few "unreleased" extensions for my personal use..
  • Translation Credits to cubedj
  • My OS Windows

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

for testing purposes you can install unsigned extensions if "xpinstall.signatures.required" is set to "false" in about:config... in Nightly versions (current 0a1.55)

#262 Train

Train

• Members
  • 12 posts

• Translator for Italian (it)
  • Extension Developer: No
  • Extensions: Video DownloadHelper
  • Translation Credits to Night Train
  • My OS Gnu/Linux

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:36 PM

hi guys

i have updated italian translation (6.3.0bz1)

sorry for the delay

thanks, talk to you soon

#263 mig

mig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extensions: DownloadHelper
    SpamReport

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

VDH is currently completely broken on Babelzilla. Please don't do any action on your locales while we work with BZ at fixing this.

#264 mig

mig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extensions: DownloadHelper
    SpamReport

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:26 AM

Hi everyone,

As you could see, the Video DownloadHelper locale on Babelzilla has been broken for 6 months and we haven't heard of a solution to fix it.

Also, tomorrow, Mozilla will release version 57 of Firefox, which will obsolete all add-ons that have not been developed using WebExtensions, and BabelZilla only handles translations of add-ons running on the Add-on SDK (the former method).

To handle those issues, the next version of Video DownloadHelper, version 7, deals with internationalization very differently. The translations can be made or modified easily by any user, as the add-on integrates its own translation system. The idea is that people will modify strings, make the tests in their environment, then if they want to, export the changes and post them to dedicated forum where their changes can be reviewed and added to the next version of VDH.

Please have a look at the VDH translation forum for more details on how to proceed. VDH 7.0.0 will be publicly released very soon, but you can install the development version now.

I hope you will continue to help providing your high quality translations to the Video DownloadHelper project.

#265 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4,070 posts
  • Location:the culinary and touristically unchallenged parts of the Netherlands

• Translator for Dutch (nl)
  • Extension Developer: No
  • Translation Credits to markh van BabelZilla.org
  • My OS Windows

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:57 AM

Hi everyone,

As you could see, the Video DownloadHelper locale on Babelzilla has been broken for 6 months and we haven't heard of a solution to fix it.

I am so sorry about this, and apologize for the delay. We have indeed been struggling to update our systems for some time now, but due to various circumstances have not been able to make some real improvements yet. Hopefully we can soon!

While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users