• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Swedish locale (sv-SE) added and released. The file contents.rdf attached below (since BabelZilla erases it upon upload to the WTS, turning it into no-contents.rdf...).

Attached Files

"[…] och han talar med bönder på böndernas sätt
men med lärde män på latin." – Erik Axel Karlfeldt

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin
Moderator for the Swedish BabelZilla forum section

#62 peteburgers

peteburgers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (Lakrits @ Nov 27 2010, 17:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Swedish locale (sv-SE) added and released.

Thanks very much - I'll roll it into the next update (could be a while I'm afraid - things are busy at the moment!)

The file contents.rdf attached below (since BabelZilla erases it upon upload to the WTS, turning it into no-contents.rdf...).

I'm not sure whether it's necessary to translate this file, but thanks for your attention to detail!

#63 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (peteburgers @ Dec 17 2010, 12:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks very much - I'll roll it into the next update (could be a while I'm afraid - things are busy at the moment!)

I'm not sure whether it's necessary to translate this file, but thanks for your attention to detail!

smile.gif You can all the same remove this file, see why here http://blog.babelzilla.org/2009/10/15/contents-rdf-begone/
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#64 mfuji

mfuji

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:38 PM

Japanese (ja-JP) locale is added and released.

#65 peteburgers

peteburgers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:34 PM

It's been a while, but I've just added a single new line of text! Translations would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete

#66 Joergen

Joergen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 11:25 PM

The Danish version of Update Scanner has been updated tested and released.

Using Alt+U as a command key is a bad idea. This might conflict with access keys used in various localizations of Firefox. The Danish Tools menu is named Funktioner and uses U as an access key. With Update Scanner installed it is impossible to open the Danish Tools menu.

Joergen

#67 peteburgers

peteburgers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:26 PM

Thanks Joergen for such a quick update.

You're right, we should make the access key translatable: https://github.com/sneakypete81/updatescanner/issues/73

#68 pikemo

pikemo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:46 PM

Ver 3.2.4 is fine. But ver. 3.3.0 doesn't work.

Attached Files

• Attached File  bug.png   8.69KB   0 downloads

#69 Joergen

Joergen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:23 PM

I get the same error in version 3.3.0.:

XML Parsing Error:  undefined entity
Line Number 128, Column 3:  <checkbox id="markChanges" label="&markChanges.label;" />
--^

#70 peteburgers

peteburgers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:27 PM

Sorry, I accidentally published a version (v3.3.0) with an untranslated string.

Please update to the latest version (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/update-scanner/versions/3.3.1)

This has the missing string in English, and I'll update it to the correct translation once they're complete.

My apologies!

#71 peteburgers

peteburgers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

Hi All,

A new string has been added to Update Scanner. Please take a look when you have time.

Thanks!

Pete

#72 Joergen

Joergen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

Hi Pete

The Danish version of Update Scanner has been updated and released.

Would you please fix the problem with the use of Alt+U as a command key? It's ok to use it as an access key as you also do but not as a command key (Global listener). See my previous post https://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?/topic/3330-update-scanner-ver-314beta1/page-4#entry65536

Using Alt+U as a command key is a bad idea. The Alt key should not be used as a command key. It is likely to collide with other access keys. With your add-on installed a Danish user can't open the Tools menu using the access key combination Alt+U. Instead Update Scanner is opened in the sidebar.

Joergen

#73 peteburgers

peteburgers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

The Danish version of Update Scanner has been updated and released.

Thanks - that was quick!

Would you please fix the problem with the use of Alt+U as a command key? It's ok to use it as an access key as you also do but not as a command key (Global listener). See my previous post https://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?/topic/3330-update-scanner-ver-314beta1/page-4#entry65536

Using Alt+U as a command key is a bad idea. The Alt key should not be used as a command key. It is likely to collide with other access keys. With your add-on installed a Danish user can't open the Tools menu using the access key combination Alt+U. Instead Update Scanner is opened in the sidebar.

You're right - Alt + U was a poor choice. I'm currently rewriting Update Scanner as a WebExtension, so I'll make sure that the access keys are translatable, use multiple modifiers, and ideally user-configurable, if Firefox allows. There's an issue tracking this in Github.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users