Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:07 PM
A new version of Auto Context is available.
The old Functions:
- The auto-popup function can disabled.
- Supported Extensions:
(Plain Text to Link, Open-Tran, BabelZilla Glossary Extension)
- Showed menuitems in popup menu (can disabled):
- Copy to Clipboard (Firefox build-in)
- Select All (Firefox build-in)
- Highlighted text - Menu (Plain Text to Link)
(Open in new tab, Open in new window, Open in this window, Add Bookmark, Save to a file, Append to a file)
- BabelZilla Glossary (BabelZilla Glossary Extension)
- first part of selected string
- Status bar icon with enable/disable context menu
News in version 1.0.5:
- tabbed options window
- Show/Hide Status bar icon
- autohiding popup (between 1 and 5 sec)
- if user leaves popup menu (no click)
- if isn't mouse over popup menu
- clear selection after popup hiding
- show Auto Context settings from Tools Menu
- Show / Hide icon on Status bar (enable set from options window)
- right click in status icon shows Auto Context options window (can disabled)
- added menuitem: Copy as HTML
- added menuitem: Copy as real HTML (with note button)
- added option: "Search with: <current engineName>"
- added option: "Search with... " <Choose from Installed Engines>
(options: Open in new tab, Set to foreground)
- added Open as URL menu: "Open as URL"
(In this Tab, In new window, In new Tab,, In new Selected Tab)
(buttons to select all and undo changes)
- added limit between 10 and 50 chars to Selected Text in Context Menu (otherwise is set to 15)
Please test the new functions.