3 replies to this topic

#1 joseprio

joseprio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:43 AM

Hi all,

the current translator of Speed Dial for German doesn't seem to be available at the moment... this language is the second most used language for that extension (only behind English), so I would appreciate if someone could update it.

Kind regards,
Josep del Rio

#2 Juliane Werner

Juliane Werner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE(joseprio @ Jan 8 2008, 23:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

the current translator of Speed Dial for German doesn't seem to be available at the moment... this language is the second most used language for that extension (only behind English), so I would appreciate if someone could update it.

Kind regards,
Josep del Rio

Hi,

I am a German studentw who is studying English adn German adn I am interested in this job. What do I Have to do?

Regards,
Juliane

#3 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE(Juliane Werner @ Jan 15 2008, 10:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I am a German studentw who is studying English adn German adn I am interested in this job. What do I Have to do?

Regards,
Juliane

welcomeani.gif I have registered you as main translator for this extension (I left the previous contributor as additional one in case he may come back and give a helping hand), so you can now translate online on the wts here
http://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option...p;type=filelist
just click on "view" for each file where strings are missing (yellow-backgrounded) and you can translate. When done, push the status on "testing qa" then ask Team erweiterungen.de for some proofreading before releasing. smile.gif Of course you are welcome to ask for help in your language forum in case of doubt and report for whatever may interest everyone in the English-speaking topic of this extension
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#4 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (joseprio @ Jan 9 2008, 00:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

Kind regards,
Josep del Rio

I made an unofficial translation of Speed Dial 0.7.0.8. The translation you can find at: http://www.sorbzilla.de/erweiterungen/spee....8-fx-de-DE.xpi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CCBot (1)