AMO pt-BR

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moztab

moztab

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

AMO pt-BR is in its staging version and near to be open in the link and available. One of the important efforts now is to get meta-data translated. this is call to help on that. Many extension developers may need the meta-data and I wonder if BabelZilla can help us with that too.

# http://remora.stage.mozilla.com/pt-BR/firefox/

#2 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:11 AM

BabelZilla does not have specific facilities to support AMO metadata at the moment, but a dedicated forum has been created for requests of that nature.
(Anywa, as your request is specific to pt-BR, you are welcome on this forum.)
Some developers also ask for translation of the metadata in the extension's topic or through a separate request, or even use the WTS for that in a clever way.
There is a new version of the WTS on its way (it is in the testing stage) which will provide features for AMO metadata translation. It is uncertain at this point however when the new version can go live, as it is highly dependant on the available resources (mainly time) of a very limited number of people (well, our Tech Admin in particular, and he's sometimes paying attention to more important things) wink.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CCBot (1)