Jump to content


Important Announcement!

Please read this post about our new Privacy Policy


Photo

ThunderBrowse - Ver. 3.2.8.2


  • Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#21 nico@nc

nico@nc

    Advanced Member

  • BabelZillian Mods
  • 689 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:49 AM

fr-FR checked and released.
Nicolas

#22 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:55 AM

Alright, I added it to my development build.

#23 Luana

Luana

    (Just a passionate localizer since 2004!)

  • Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE(MASA @ Jun 21 2007, 00:09) [snapback]30139[/snapback]
I know what the bug would look like, but I haven't been able to replicate it. [CUT]

Well, I feel just a bit stupid ops.gif ...
It was only an encoding problem: I've used the correct encoding and the extension works fine.

Italian localization has been completed, improved, tested and finally set as Released.
Thanks for your patience.

E' meglio tacere ed essere, che dire e non essere (Ignazio, II sec. d. C)
Quod scripturae mandatur, non solum praesentibus sed futuris prodesse valeat...

#24 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:44 PM

Yeah, I thought it was a bug with the locale.

#25 McGurk

McGurk

    Member

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:38 PM

I couldn't send a PM because I haven't posted 5 posts so I'll post my problem here instead.

I've tried replacing Swedish letters with the HTML-codes for them. But instead of a JavaScript error I get a XML error (see attached file).

Thanks for taking time to help me.

Attached Files



#26 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 05:52 PM

it could be because it's not in UTF-8 encoding or whatever encoding is currently used (I think it's UTF-8)

#27 McGurk

McGurk

    Member

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:07 PM

I tried replacing the Swedish letters with A and O and now it worked. So probably it's something with the encoding. How do i change it?

#28 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:47 PM

I don't know. TheMatrixIsAllOver was able to figure it out. Maybe they know how to fix it.

#29 teo

teo

    XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir

  • BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE(McGurk @ Jun 27 2007, 18:38) [snapback]30364[/snapback]
I couldn't send a PM because I haven't posted 5 posts so I'll post my problem here instead.

I've tried replacing Swedish letters with the HTML-codes for them. But instead of a JavaScript error I get a XML error (see attached file).

Thanks for taking time to help me.

First of all you should use for edit text editor with UTF-8 encoding without BOM (Byte Order Mark) e.g Notepad++ or PSPad. Don't use HTML code for Swedish letters, use only for special chracters. See here.
Teo

#30 McGurk

McGurk

    Member

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:18 PM

I downloaded PSPad and opened the files there and saved as UTF-8 and it works!

Thanks for all your help!

Swedish language file tested and released.

#31 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

New update, lots of strings. Auto complete and settings window stuff. Have fun guys. I am pretty sure it should all work.

#32 Fingli

Fingli

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

[bg-BG] locale released.

laugh.gif It was a hard task.... Huh biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#33 wladow

wladow

    Moderator for Slovakian forum

  • BabelZillian Mods
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:29 PM

Slovak locale updated. Text in location bar is little bit cut off on the bottom side, while in previous version it wasn't (i am using win vista, tb 2.0.0.5pre, default tb theme and system font). I can provide screenshot if needed.
wladow
Mozilla.sk admin

#34 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE(wladow @ Jun 28 2007, 13:29) [snapback]30431[/snapback]
Slovak locale updated. Text in location bar is little bit cut off on the bottom side, while in previous version it wasn't (i am using win vista, tb 2.0.0.5pre, default tb theme and system font). I can provide screenshot if needed.


Yeah, that would be nice. Not sure why it would do that though. The menus are hidden...

#35 wladow

wladow

    Moderator for Slovakian forum

  • BabelZillian Mods
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:50 PM

Here you are wink.gif

Attached Files


wladow
Mozilla.sk admin

#36 McGurk

McGurk

    Member

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:57 PM

sv-SE updated.

#37 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE(wladow @ Jun 28 2007, 13:50) [snapback]30435[/snapback]
Here you are wink.gif



That has to do with the go button resizing. I will have to make a fix for it.

EDIT: Ooops, just noticed that I accidentally rewrote the old version in the latest file thus causing the size to be 19px rather than the minimum height of 21

EDIT (again): fixed in my local build

#38 Luana

Luana

    (Just a passionate localizer since 2004!)

  • Admin
  • 3478 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:11 PM

Italian localization (with the correct encoding tongue.gif wink.gif) has been updated, tested and finally set as Released!
E' meglio tacere ed essere, che dire e non essere (Ignazio, II sec. d. C)
Quod scripturae mandatur, non solum praesentibus sed futuris prodesse valeat...

#39 nico@nc

nico@nc

    Advanced Member

  • BabelZillian Mods
  • 689 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:38 AM

fr-FR released !
Nicolas

#40 MASA

MASA

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:59 AM

Added! Thanks!


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users