Sorry for no replies, I was very busy these days :(
And where translates suddenly were gone?
I can restore translation from the version kept at me or it is necessary to wait?
That was my mistake, admins fixed it :(
French locale is on testing phase.
1. You should localize the initial description
2. "Kb", which is hardcoded, should be localized too (eg, it should be Ko or Kio in French)
I'll make the changes in a few days and upload the new version
1. You should use "." between seconds and milliseconds.
2. "." and ":" should be localisable.
3. Add option to turn off milliseconds.
4. Update time at least each second.
2. Why should "." and ":" be localisable?
3. I'll think about it
4. At this moment this can't be done :(
I'm your Polish old translator. Polish locale is in QA stage, but I saw that strings from line 259 and 657 in 'EdColorPicker.js' are not translated.
I'll see what I can do