• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:17 AM

Creator: Lyle G. Arnot M.
Ext. Version: 1.0.0.2

Extension is compatible to:
Firefox: 3.0.0.0 - 3.0.*
Included locales: en-US es-ES
Description: SugarCRM Extension for Firefox by Asertiva Cia. Ltda.

View on WTS -- Download the extension

Edited by larnot, 30 December 2008 - 01:24 PM.

#2 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:02 AM

Welcome! welcomeani.gif

Just a bit of information for you: in case you have some queries about the WTS, you can find short and simple Questions&Answers about it here!

In case you're looking for a specific translator, please see the list of available translators on BabelZilla.
When you select the desired one, you can send him/her a P.M. or an e-mail (if and when public).

You may also insert a new Topic in the Help Section, in order to ask for specific translations, to write a general request about missing translations, etc.

Let me quote here from Goofy’s earlier welcome post:
------------ two extra side notes

1. As this extension is closely linked to a commercial product, would you please tell us if it will remain a free and open source product. We have nothing against the idea of making profit with extensions, but we wish the developers to explain their intention, so that volunteer translators can choose to provide their work or not, each of them being free to decide smile.gif

2. The version for Tunderbird and the one for Firefox may have a good number of strings in common, would you please tell us which files (if any) could be uploaded directly once they are translated for one of the 2 apps?

smile.gif

While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CCBot (1)