43 replies to this topic

#21 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

Hi all,
I update the new version of Slideshow (based on the work of Teo) on babelzilla. Unfortunately, it creates a new entry instead of update the previous version of slideshow. It is availaible here: http://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option...8&type=lang
Is it possible to merge the two existing versions into only one in order to keep the work of translation that as been done? If not, the older version of slideshow should be deleted.

#22 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:07 AM

I now have this strange toolbar in the main menu of Thunderbird:

Do you have any idea why???

#23 Sappa

Sappa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

Hi,

Ukrainian (uk-UA) locale updated.

Best regards.
Що маємо те маємо!

#24 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

It seems that there is a bug in the list of string, because I can see for the french local that I have done 26 of 16 (so more that 100%!!!). Is it possible to correct it because now that I am integrated the local into the add-on, I got some error because some srting have been forgotten...

#25 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (cameleon @ Mar 19 2009, 19:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems that there is a bug in the list of string, because I can see for the french local that I have done 26 of 16 (so more that 100%!!!). Is it possible to correct it because now that I am integrated the local into the add-on, I got some error because some srting have been forgotten...

smile.gif It is not a bug; it is a feature laugh.gif

Play this game: click on the percentages over 100% and see what happens ;-)
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#26 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:10 PM

I don't understand, there is not the same string that are translated in the differents localisation of the actual add-on. A look at slideshow.dtd for EN-us show:
<!ENTITY slideshowWindow.title "Slideshow">

<!ENTITY button-back.tooltip "Back">
<!ENTITY button-forward.tooltip "Forward">
<!ENTITY button-zoomin.tooltip "Zoom in">
<!ENTITY button-zoomout.tooltip "Zoom out">
<!ENTITY button-bestfit.tooltip "Zoom to window">
<!ENTITY button-actual.tooltip "Zoom to real size">
<!ENTITY button-save.tooltip "Save">
<!ENTITY button-save-all.tooltip "Save All">
<!ENTITY button-copy.tooltip "Copy image">
<!ENTITY button-close.tooltip "Close Slideshow">
<!ENTITY button-exit.tooltip "Exit Thunderbird">

<!ENTITY slideshowButton.title "Slideshow">

But in FR-fr it is:
<!ENTITY slideshowWindow.title "Diaporama">
<!ENTITY fileMenu.label "Fichier">
<!ENTITY saveAsMenu.label "Enregistrer sous">
<!ENTITY saveAsMenu.toolTip "Enregistrer cette image">
<!ENTITY saveAsMenu.accesskey "E">
<!ENTITY saveAllMenu.label "Enregistrer tout...">
<!ENTITY saveAllMenu.toolTip "Enregistre toutes les images">
<!ENTITY saveAllMenu.accesskey "T">
<!ENTITY editMenu.label "Editer">
<!ENTITY openCmd.accesskey "o">
<!ENTITY cutCmd.commandkey "X">

How is it possible? Moreover, the add-on available on babelzilla now give an error message like this one when I test it into TB:

#27 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

unsure.gif About the 1st issue: I cannot se any difference (other than translation obviously)
I used the "download locales" link on top of the file page.

See screenshot with Pspad editor

I give a test now for 2nd issue, stay tuned

Attached Files

#28 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

rolleyes.gif 2nd issue

After having re-inserted the downloaded locales in the xpi and checked every one of them was duly referred to in the chrome.manifest, I tested the xpi and did not find the problme you mention (no parsing error, no missing entity).
The slideshow is working fine with every feature.
I am using TB version 2.0.0.19 (20081209) on win currently

BUT I noticed the other buttons on the toolbar were splitted in pieces, so I had to uninstall the extension to have them back as usual. rolleyes.gif
Same issue as you mentioned here http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?...ost&p=48152
I suggest the css must be checked

[EDIT] another test with the xpi as it is without inserting other locales than en-US gives the issue you mention
here http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?...ost&p=48440 unsure.gif

#29 teo

teo

XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:22 AM

Guys,
This is Thunderbird issue. If in the 'chrome.manifest' e.g. French locale is present, but in the locale directory absent, Thunderbird will be displayed info something like 'undefined unit' and will be displayed 'grey bar'. Thunderbird analyze your system locale and looking for the same locale declared in the 'chrome.manifest'. If in the 'chrome.manifest' locale for your system is present, looking this locale in the locale directory, if locale isn't present displayed error. That's all.
Goofy and cameleon, make comment # before French declaration in the 'chrome.manifest' and try now install xpi only with en-US locale. Believe me – all will be OK.

@cameleon
Do you still have problem with icons in Thunderbird toolbar? I think. yes. Goofy reported the same problem. In the Polish version I haven't this problem. I think this is problem with double ID name. I'll make investigation.

//Edit: Try attached files. I think now all should be OK.

Attached Files

Teo

#30 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (teo @ Mar 20 2009, 03:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goofy and cameleon, make comment # before French declaration in the 'chrome.manifest' and try now install xpi only with en-US locale. Believe me – all will be OK.
I try it and your right, this problem doesn't occur with the en-US locale. So it mean that some string are lacking in the locale
QUOTE (teo @ Mar 20 2009, 03:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@cameleon
Do you still have problem with icons in Thunderbird toolbar? I think. yes. Goofy reported the same problem. In the Polish version I haven't this problem. I think this is problem with double ID name. I'll make investigation.
//Edit: Try attached files. I think now all should be OK.

I try it but there is only 2 files in your zip. Could you post the full xpi please?

Gooffy,
I now have an error when trying to look and edit the french local of slideshow on babelzilla:
belzilla.org/htdocs/components/com_wts/wts.inc.php:5502) in <b>/var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/index.php</b> on line <b>253</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/components/com_wts/wts.inc.php:5502) in <b>/var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/index.php</b> on line <b>254</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/components/com_wts/wts.inc.php:5502) in <b>/var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/index.php</b> on line <b>255</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/components/com_wts/wts.inc.php:5502) in <b>/var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/index.php</b> on line <b>256</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/components/com_wts/wts.inc.php:5502) in <b>/var/www/virtual/babelzilla.org/htdocs/index.php</b> on line <b>257</b><br />
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>BabelZilla - Web Translation System</title>
<meta name="description" content="BabelZilla is a community for developers and translators of extension for Mozilla Applications" />
<meta name="keywords" content="extension, firefox, flock, seamonkey, suite, mozilla, thunderbird, sunbird, translation, translators" />
<meta name="Generator" content="Joomla! - Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved." />
<meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />
<style type='text/css'>
.statproblem

#31 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (cameleon @ Mar 20 2009, 07:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I now have an error when trying to look and edit the french local of slideshow on babelzilla:

Try to hit the Back button and click again. That sometimes helps, I don’t know why. I sometimes get this message (or something similar) after downloading a locale package.
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#32 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (cameleon @ Mar 20 2009, 07:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I try it and your right, this problem doesn't occur with the en-US locale. So it mean that some string are lacking in the locale

No, Tb have information from your OS about system locale e.g. fr-FR and looking in the extension manifest for this locale. If fr-FR is in the manifest, looking this locale in the locale directory. If fr-FR isn't in the directory, installation process is failure. If in the manifest, fr-FR locale is absent, is installing default locale – en-US.

Teo

#33 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:10 PM

@cameleon
In the attached file is ready to use and publish on AMO version. This version was tested by me with all locale and working properly. Please test displaying icons, add to install.rdf file translators and public on AMO.

Attached Files

Teo

#34 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for all translators. Slideshow 1.0.1 comes public on AMO. smile.gif
Teo

#35 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:03 PM

As requested by Teo, I have updated a new version of Slideshow. There is a few new string to translate, so your help is needed another time ;-)

#36 Sappa

Sappa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

Hi,

Ukrainian (uk-UA) locale updated.

Best regards!
Що маємо те маємо!

#37 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:57 AM

@Translators,
New version have many improvements:
  • New context menu with acceskey
  • Toolbar on bottom
  • Resizer
  • Keyboard shortcuts
  • Always raised window

For translation are only letters for acceskey and shortcuts. Please pay attention for matching shortcut for open Slideshow. This shortcut have to not interfere with Thunderbird shortcuts.
Teo

#38 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:33 AM

French translation is done, sorry for the delay... One thing I do not really understand how the user will be aware of the shortcut, as there is no text underligne to help him?

#39 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:59 AM

ops.gif I have changed by mistake the Open shortcut for the english locale instead of the french locale and I couldn't remember what it was... Sorry but the english translator should do the job again for this shorcut: button-open.shortcut

Good news, the French locale as been release.

#40 cameleon

cameleon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (cameleon @ Apr 26 2009, 07:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ops.gif I have changed by mistake the Open shortcut for the english locale instead of the french locale and I couldn't remember what it was... Sorry but the english translator should do the job again for this shorcut: button-open.shortcut
OK, I have corrected this error by finding the shorcut in the slideshow release that I have downloaded. Sorry for that.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CCBot (2)