#1 fligtar

fligtar

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

Maintainer: fligtar
Creator: Mozilla Corporation

Ext. Version: 1.0.3
Description: Manage collections and share add-ons.
Extension is compatible to: ( 3.0 - 3.5.*)

Included locales: ar ar-SA ca cs da de de-DE el-GR en-US es-ES fa fr fr-FR fy-NL he he-IL id it it-IT ja ja-JP nl nl-NL pl pl-PL pt-BR pt-PT ro ro-RO ru sk sk-SK sq sv-SE uk vi vi-VN zh-CN zh-TW

View on WTS -- Download the extension

Edited by fligtar, 22 June 2009 - 08:15 AM.

#2 fligtar

fligtar

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:13 PM

Hi everyone,

Add-on Collector is an extension Mozilla has been working on that we're just about ready to localize. We're using a combination of Subversion and Babelzilla to manage translations, as described in this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev...c04f493ecad94e2

I'm trying to sort out a few issues, so please wait until I post again here before beginning localization. Thanks!

Justin

#3 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:17 PM

In the mean time, a warm welcomeani.gif here with this awaited extension!

BTW, it looks like the locale files were not parsed correctly. Perhaps this has something to with the fact that they are inside a jar file which is directly inside the xpi, rather than in the usual chrome subfolder?

Edited by markh, 16 April 2009 - 07:27 AM.
fixed

While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#4 fligtar

fligtar

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:13 AM

Hi everyone,

The extension is now ready for translations. Please see my post on the mozilla.dev.l10n.web newsgroup for important information about it: http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev...55339f94d501b0#

As noted there, localization of the extension is primarily going to be handled by the teams that localize Firefox and our websites, but if a locale has not been claimed and you'd like to contribute some translations, please feel free.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Justin Scott

#5 teo

teo

XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

@fligtar
In the 'extensionsOverlay.css' file for class '.publishButton' add: min-height: 20px; max-height: 20px;. Now button displayed in the Extension Manager will be have standard layout and all buttons will be displayed fine.
Teo

#6 teo

teo

XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

@fligtar
As you can see I'm XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir smile.gif, so I some fought with XUL code. Now options and publish windows matching for all locales without special settings by translator. 'settings.style' and 'publish.style' entities are redundant. Also is redundant 'cancel.label' entity.

Attached Files

Teo

#7 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:55 AM

@ all: new version is pending, this message was sent though the newsgroup today:

Hi everyone,

We're close to releasing the next version of the Add-on Collector with support for Thunderbird, Fennec, and SeaMonkey.

If your locale has been contributing translations for this add-on, the new strings should already be merged to your locales, so please take a minute to update them by next Wednesday if you're interested.

http://viewvc.svn.mozilla.org/vc/addons/tr...ndwagon/locale/

Thanks!
Justin

#8 alfapegasi

alfapegasi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

@fligtar

The translation of tr has already been finished. But the translator has left the status on "review". I have checked the translation. Even though there are minor changes required, I would say "it can be released".

@fligtar and @admins

I don't know other ways of "reviewing"; can the extension owner (or any other admins) change the team status so that I can join to the team?

cheers,

Sinan.

#9 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (alfapegasi @ Nov 4 2011, 12:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@fligtar

The translation of tr has already been finished. But the translator has left the status on "review". I have checked the translation. Even though there are minor changes required, I would say "it can be released".

@fligtar and @admins

I don't know other ways of "reviewing"; can the extension owner (or any other admins) change the team status so that I can join to the team?

I think Mozilla have moved away from using BZ as a source for their locales for this add-on, they use SVN now. The add-on version here is old. You could contact the Turkish localizer team for Mozilla to see whether you could contribute in any way.

#10 Elinor88

Elinor88

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (markh @ Nov 4 2011, 12:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Mozilla have moved away from using BZ as a source for their locales for this add-on, they use SVN now. The add-on version here is old. You could contact the Turkish localizer team for Mozilla to see whether you could contribute in any way.

Sounds like a good idea. It's a shame Mozilla doesn't use BZ anymore.
Download YouTube videos

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CCBot (2)