Thanks markh for the information.
Note: you are of course taking an awful risk bringing an extension that facilitates machine translation to a community of translators
Well, by the way, is there any way to know the "quality" of a translator?
Thanks le_ et teo for the translations.
* Extension description from install.rdf file should be translated
Yes, it would be great, can you send me the translation of "Now your tabs can have cute little tabies!"?
* In the install.rdf file sholud be <translator> element
Of course. So it's Leszek(teo)Å»yczkowski for you teo, isn't it?
le_ what do you want me to put in the credits?
* Not translatable Loadingâ€¦ phrase (overlay.js file line 609)
Yes, I will fix this.
* Options window not matching to content â€“ see attached image
Yes le_ has the same problem. I have 2 solutions:
- Ask the translators to translate all the labels instead of retrieving them automatically
- Fix the width of the window (not very elegant)
Do you have an idea teo?
* Not proper code in the options.xul file
Yes please improve it, where am I wrong?