Thank you to the translators helping me.
Unfortunately, babelzilla parsing engine still has an important bug and is cropping many lines (it keeps only the first line instead of reading them all).
For example in the about.dtd, the original english locale looks like this :
<!ENTITY about.programmation.content "I would like to thanks specially:<br />
- DownThemAll and Download sort extension's authors, from who I learned a lot.<br />
And contributors:<br />
- Carsten, Ted Gifford, Paolo Amadini">
On the WTS, it looks like this : about.programmation.content :
I would like to thanks specially:<br />
It's missing 5 lines :(
I didn't check all the locale's strings, but I guess that bug is occurring on many strings.
I'll send that bug to fenian again (I already reported it 1 year ago, that's why I didn't update my add-on here until now, but it's still not fixed. I sent a fix to fenian, but I don't know if he used it).
It's because the parsing is looking for the > character instead of "> to end the entity.
as I put <br/> at the end of the first line, the parser is stopping.
I'm sorry Lakrits, you already finished the translation here, but it's not complete (and the history are all messed because of another new line bug) :(
If you have the new files translated manually, like the one you sent to me last time, send them to me too and I'll add them to my svn. They will be included to the next release on AMO.
For all translators, if you want you can check the locales on the svn, and you can follow all the locales update that way.
Sorry for the inconvenience.