• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Wladimir Palant

Wladimir Palant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:36 AM

The Croatian Adblock Plus locale needs significant updates (only 59% of the strings still translated), could anybody pick this up? I can no longer include it in Adblock Plus otherwise.

#2 Leonid

Leonid

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

Sure, no prob. Add me up.

#3 Wladimir Palant

Wladimir Palant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:46 AM

Leonid, I cannot add you as a translator. But you can do it yourself by clicking this link: http://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option...;langselect=189

#4 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Wladimir Palant @ Apr 6 2010, 12:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leonid, I cannot add you as a translator. But you can do it yourself by clicking this link: http://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option...;langselect=189

FYI I just added Leonid with translation manager permissions
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#5 Wladimir Palant

Wladimir Palant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:50 PM

Too bad this is necessary at all - a translator for hr-HR cannot easily register himself as translator for hr.

PS: The notification "Goofy has joined the translation team for Adblock Plus" is rather confusing as well.

#6 Leonid

Leonid

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

It's fine now. I'll start right away.

#7 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Wladimir Palant @ Apr 6 2010, 12:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS: The notification "Goofy has joined the translation team for Adblock Plus" is rather confusing as well.

That was due to the link posted (I edited it to avoid further confusion); you got one on my behalf as well. Issue has been corrected wink.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#8 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Wladimir Palant @ Apr 6 2010, 12:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too bad this is necessary at all - a translator for hr-HR cannot easily register himself as translator for hr.

As a matter of fact someone can register for any FREE locale through the dropdown box at the bottom of the screen, but once occupied translators can only be added by either admin, developer or locale manager. The list of translators consists of those who listed the locale code in their personal profile; in this case registration for hr-HR will not show in hr; it will however if it is the other way around.
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#9 Leonid

Leonid

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:59 PM

Job done.

#10 Wladimir Palant

Wladimir Palant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:04 PM

Leonid, the check under https://adblockplus.org/babelzilla.php?language=189 lists a bunch of issue. If you ignore extra/missing values (this is because the strings on Babelzilla aren't quite current) you get:

Accesskey 'settings.dtd -> sort.none.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'settings.dtd -> sort.none.label'
Accesskey 'settings.dtd -> gettingStarted.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'settings.dtd -> gettingStarted.label'
Accesskey 'settings.dtd -> view.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'settings.dtd -> view.label'
Value of 'global.properties -> type_label_font' is the same as in the reference locale, probably an untranslated string
Value of 'global.properties -> type_label_media' is the same as in the reference locale, probably an untranslated string
Accesskey 'composer.dtd -> anchor.start.flexible.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'composer.dtd -> anchor.start.flexible.label'
Accesskey 'composer.dtd -> anchor.start.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'composer.dtd -> anchor.start.label'
Accesskey 'composer.dtd -> custom.pattern.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'composer.dtd -> custom.pattern.label'
Accesskey 'composer.dtd -> collapse.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'composer.dtd -> collapse.label'
Accesskey 'composer.dtd -> matchCase.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'composer.dtd -> matchCase.label'
Accesskey 'composer.dtd -> type.whitelist.accesskey' not found in the corresponding label 'composer.dtd -> type.whitelist.label'
Value of 'meta.properties -> translator' is the same as in the reference locale, probably an untranslated string

Btw, translator in meta.properties is the translator - meaning Hrvoje Majer (Krcko) and you, I didn't contribute to this translation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users