3 replies to this topic

#1 jez9999

jez9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:35 AM

Hi everyone,

Sorry to have to post here but it's about the translation for my FeatureFix extension; I'm really keen to get the translations for the current version to 100% because I'm actually looking to release a new version very soon. Is there any change someone could get the German translation to 100%?

#2 jez9999

jez9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

For some reason, the German translation only got to 96% and not 100%, and no more translation has been done on it.

I am now releasing the next version of the extension so I'm going to release it with the missing German strings replaced with English ones. If anyone wants to complete the German ones for the next version, feel free. If the German translation continues not to be updated, I may have to drop it from the extension.

#3 milupo

milupo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (jez9999 @ Aug 16 2011, 23:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For some reason, the German translation only got to 96% and not 100%, and no more translation has been done on it.

I am now releasing the next version of the extension so I'm going to release it with the missing German strings replaced with English ones. If anyone wants to complete the German ones for the next version, feel free. If the German translation continues not to be updated, I may have to drop it from the extension.

Hello jez9999,

I translated the last three strings into German. I was able to do it because joining the team was possible.

Regards,

milupo

#4 jez9999

jez9999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

Thanks,

I'll include them in the next version of FetureFix, but I submitted the latest version with those strings replaced with English.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users