Jump to content


Important Announcement!

Please read this post about our new Privacy Policy


Photo

Completing Korean locale of Video DownloadHelper


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mig

mig

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: DownloadHelper
    SpamReport

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:17 AM


Hi Korean Babelzillians !

I am the developer of Video DownloadHelper, the second most popular add-on on Firefox.

Our Korean translator took a new job and could not complete the translation to Korean after doing 70% of it. Is there anyone kind enough to do the 30% remaining ? Video DownloadHelper

Many thanks !
/mig

#2 mig

mig

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: DownloadHelper
    SpamReport

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:15 PM

It's 75% complete. Anyone for the remaining 25% so we can add the Korean locale to the next release ? It's there

QUOTE (mig @ Jun 25 2015, 09:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Korean Babelzillians !

I am the developer of Video DownloadHelper, the second most popular add-on on Firefox.

Our Korean translator took a new job and could not complete the translation to Korean after doing 70% of it. Is there anyone kind enough to do the 30% remaining ? Video DownloadHelper

Many thanks !
/mig


#3 mig

mig

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: DownloadHelper
    SpamReport

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:11 AM

It's 68% complete. Still no one for the remaining third ?

 

It's 75% complete. Anyone for the remaining 25% so we can add the Korean locale to the next release ? It's there

QUOTE (mig @ Jun 25 2015, 09:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Korean Babelzillians !

I am the developer of Video DownloadHelper, the second most popular add-on on Firefox.

Our Korean translator took a new job and could not complete the translation to Korean after doing 70% of it. Is there anyone kind enough to do the 30% remaining ? Video DownloadHelper

Many thanks !
/mig

 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    CCBot (1)