Jump to content


Important Announcement!

Please read this post about our new Privacy Policy


Photo

Slovak translator to complete Video DownloadHelper


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mig

mig

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: DownloadHelper
    SpamReport

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:46 AM


Hi Slovak Babelzillians !

Video DownloadHelper is the second most popular add-on on Firefox. The Slovak locale is 80% complete. Is there anyone to translate the remaining 20% ?

Many thanks,
/mig


#2 mig

mig

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: DownloadHelper
    SpamReport

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:13 AM

It's 74% complete. No one for the remaining quarter ?

 

Hi Slovak Babelzillians !

Video DownloadHelper is the second most popular add-on on Firefox. The Slovak locale is 80% complete. Is there anyone to translate the remaining 20% ?

Many thanks,
/mig




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    CCBot (1)