Translations needed for Page Saver

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brade

brade

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

Hi! I am planning to release an update for Page Saver (a screenshot add-on) in the next few weeks. I'd like to have more complete translations for some of the locales. In particular, these locales are missing fewer than 5 strings: Czech, Greek, Gallegan, Korean, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian and Traditional Chinese.

Can someone suggest how to find new translators for these? (Some have been abandoned while others were given to me outside of Babelzilla.)

Arabic is missing many more strings but I'd be happy to include a partial set if we can get the most common strings localized. I would also be glad to receive any new locales/translations.

Thank you!

#2 zvedavaolihen

zvedavaolihen

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:00 AM

Hi,

I can take care of Czech smile.gif

Best,
Alena

QUOTE (brade @ Jul 29 2015, 17:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi! I am planning to release an update for Page Saver (a screenshot add-on) in the next few weeks. I'd like to have more complete translations for some of the locales. In particular, these locales are missing fewer than 5 strings: Czech, Greek, Gallegan, Korean, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian and Traditional Chinese.

Can someone suggest how to find new translators for these? (Some have been abandoned while others were given to me outside of Babelzilla.)

Arabic is missing many more strings but I'd be happy to include a partial set if we can get the most common strings localized. I would also be glad to receive any new locales/translations.

Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CCBot (1)