137 replies to this topic

#101 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (winiah @ Feb 29 2008, 20:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not so universal, but not hard to understand -- but zh-TW users do not usually see them in English.

I think giving users a tooltip, will be helpful.

...And tell the truth, I am sorry that I couldn't tell users the meaning "Sensitivity" in very short words, so... I am who need tooltips, or maybe I should ask other zh-TW translators how to do. :(

I see I will add tooltips so that you will be free to describe and reupload the tooltip'ed version. However, I need a little time to do that and I don't have it right now so this will be done ASAP.
Thanks for the explanations.

Régis

autoHideStatusbar - keywordManager

#102 mikkis

mikkis

[fi-FI] Coordinator

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:29 PM

fi-FI updated
'''Oi, Suomi katso, sinun päiväs koittaa,
yön uhka karkoitettu on jo pois,'''

#103 teo

teo

XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:37 AM

@Regis
I'm XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir. See my title. smile.gif I'm fighting with your extension now. See mine fight results on attached images and try by installing mine extension version. If you decide use my version, you should check and correct JS code for preferences and filters.

Attached Files

Teo

#104 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (teo @ Aug 31 2008, 12:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Regis
I'm XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir. See my title. smile.gif I'm fighting with your extension now. See mine fight results on attached images and try by installing mine extension version. If you decide use my version, you should check and correct JS code for preferences and filters.

Using a view manager like in Firefox pref window is a sweet idea. What do you think about having access to the code repository? (it's a mercurial one)
Do you know how to use mercurial? If not I can use a diff patch smile.gif
Régis

#105 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (Regis @ Aug 31 2008, 12:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Using a view manager like in Firefox pref window is a sweet idea. What do you think about having access to the code repository? (it's a mercurial one)
Do you know how to use mercurial? If not I can use a diff patch smile.gif

I'm using SVN, maybe I check Mercurial because Mozilla going to it.smile.gif
In meantime I made little change. Check treechildren box. smile.gif
My new idea is make this extension only for applications working on Gecko 1.8 and above. What do you think about? Who is using Mozilla Suite now?

Attached Files

Teo

#106 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (teo @ Aug 31 2008, 13:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm using SVN, maybe I check Mercurial because Mozilla going to it.smile.gif
In meantime I made little change. Check treechildren box. smile.gif
My new idea is make this extension only for applications working on Gecko 1.8 and above. What do you think about? Who is using Mozilla Suite now?

I saw you changes. I was thinking about dropping support for anything but Firefox 3+, so why not it's easier for me to test under Firefox only.
If you want to "test" mercurial here's AHS mercurial URL: http://hg.assembla.com/autohidestatusbar

Thanks for your changes, I will put them into the actual code and put your name in the contributor list
(if you want to appears as something else than "teo" feel free to tell me by PM)
Régis

#107 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Regis @ Aug 31 2008, 13:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want to "test" mercurial here's AHS mercurial URL: http://hg.assembla.com/autohidestatusbar

Thanks. I will test this.

QUOTE (Regis @ Aug 31 2008, 13:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for your changes, I will put them into the actual code and put your name in the contributor list
(if you want to appears as something else than "teo" feel free to tell me by PM)

But I see, you don't download version 0.4.21T. Try this version. If you want, add the same name as you see in the translation credits on the left side of this post.

Teo

#108 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (teo @ Aug 31 2008, 14:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks. I will test this.

But I see, you don't download version 0.4.21T. Try this version. If you want, add the same name as you see in the translation credits on the left side of this post.

Thanks, I will use that for sure.
Régis

#109 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

@Regis
My some remarks about your last version:
1. about.js file is redundant - all code for about window is built in Firefox (credits for Ben are also redundant)
2. <!ENTITY ahs.prefs.height "520"> This entity is redundant - without this, window will be going to content
3. <!ENTITY ahs.prefs.showback.width "60"> This entity is redundant. This value should be hardcoded because set width for column with textboxes - finally set textboxes width. This textboxes have to have width for 4 digits - can be hardcoded.
4. width="&ahs.prefs.width;" This attribute should be 'minwidth' - when translation will take more place, window will be going to content, with 'width' is constant. IMHO you can use hardcoded 'minwidth' attribute as in the mine version so entity for this attribute will be also redundant
5. class 'spacer.halfAnEmHeight' is redundant - not used in the recent code
6. For buttons in the Debug log pane you used 'pack="end"' attribute and on the right side we have IMHO to many buttons - should be 'start'

Finally, you don't accept my change which add tooltip for tree content. IMHO this tooltip should be. Why? I long time thought how remove URI from list. With this tooltip all is clear. If you don't want add tooltip, add button for remove URI from list.

Below is Polish description for AMO.

Attached Files

Teo

#110 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (teo @ Sep 2 2008, 12:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Regis
My some remarks about your last version:
1. about.js file is redundant - all code for about window is built in Firefox
2. <!ENTITY ahs.prefs.height "520"> This entity is redundant - without this, window will be going to content
3. <!ENTITY ahs.prefs.showback.width "60"> This entity is redundant. This value should be hardcoded because set width for column with textboxes - finally set textboxes width. This textboxes have to have width for 4 digits - can be hardcoded.
4. width="&ahs.prefs.width;" This attribute should be 'minwidth' - when translation will take more place, window will be going to content, with 'width' is constant. IMHO you can use hardcoded 'minwidth' attribute as in the mine version so entity for this attribute will be also redundant
5. class 'spacer.halfAnEmHeight' is redundant - not used in the recent code
6. For buttons in the Debug log pane you used 'pack="end"' attribute and on the right side we have IMHO to many buttons - should be 'start'

Finally, you don't accept my change which add tooltip for tree content. IMHO this tooltip should be. Why? I long time thought how remove URI from list. With this tooltip all is clear. If you don't want add tooltip, add button for remove URI from list.

Thanks for you advices. I kinda missed the tooltip for the tree sorry. I will make changes foolowing to what you said.
Note: about.js is not redondant because of the added extension icon and the scrollbars for the textareas.
Régis

#111 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (Regis @ Sep 2 2008, 12:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for you advices. I kinda missed the tooltip for the tree sorry. I will make changes foolowing to what you said.
Note: about.js is not redondant because of the added extension icon and the scrollbars for the textareas.

In meantime I changed my post. Please read again. About 'about.js' file - please rewrite them.
Teo

#112 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (teo @ Sep 2 2008, 13:06) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In meantime I changed my post. Please read again. About 'about.js' file - please rewrite them.

I don't understand what's wrong with about.js it's a fork of the Firefox one.
Régis

#113 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:16 PM

Another one information.
Fenian - our TechAdmin add new feature for remove redundant strings from locales. Please try this new feature, because now you have these files in the all locales.
Teo

#114 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (teo @ Sep 2 2008, 13:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another one information.
Fenian - our TechAdmin add new feature for remove redundant strings from locales. Please try this new feature, because now you have these files in the all locales.

How do I do that?

EDIT: I don't find such option.
Régis

#115 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Regis @ Sep 2 2008, 13:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How do I do that?

I only read about this change. Check in the developer pane. I think should be with locales.
Teo

#116 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (teo @ Sep 2 2008, 13:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only read about this change. Check in the developer pane. I think should be with locales.

Very simple, just click on what is over 100% on your language list page
smile.gif

Attached Files

Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#117 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Goofy @ Sep 2 2008, 13:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very simple, just click on what is over 100% on your language list page
smile.gif

Thanks Goofy smile.gif
Régis

#118 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (teo @ Sep 2 2008, 12:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Below is Polish description for AMO.

Now AHS doesn't work anymore on SM, FLock and thunderbird, so I think the description is no more accurate. Could you update it? Thanks.
Régis

#119 teo

teo

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Regis @ Sep 2 2008, 13:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now AHS doesn't work anymore on SM, FLock and thunderbird, so I think the description is no more accurate. Could you update it? Thanks.

Sorry Regis, but you not changed description on AMO, so I translated this one. Please update description on AMO first.

Teo

#120 Regis

Regis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (teo @ Sep 2 2008, 16:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry Regis, but you not changed description on AMO, so I translated this one. Please update description on AMO first.

I will update the description when I release 0.4.2 to:

QUOTE (Description)
autoHideStatusbar is a Firefox extension that hides the status-bar. The status-bar is shown back when hovering a "sensitive zone" with the mouse. The status-bar can be shown back when a page loads or when hovering a link, according to the preferences. Additionally, a status-bar icon and/or a toolbar button can be used to quick enable/disable.

QUOTE (Summary)
Auto-hide Firefox status-bar

Régis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users