#261 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (desmodue @ Nov 24 2010, 16:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello

When i download a file in a directory, how i can do for to download a sub-directory with a files.

thanks.

Sorry, but this is not a support forum, but a community providing translations. Please use the support options you can find on AMO or the extension’s homepage wink.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#262 MaierMan

MaierMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:28 AM

Due to the recent babelzilla outage I decided to push the deadline for 2.0 translations to:
27. Dezember 2010

Please try to complete your locales by then. Otherwise they will not make 2.0.
Thanks

#263 MaierMan

MaierMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:49 PM

http://www.downthemall.net/latest/downthemall-2-0-released/

Additional locales and updates will be shipped with any point releases.

#264 kuroi

kuroi

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (ricardosimoes @ Oct 25 2010, 16:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
landingpage.dtd for pt-PT (Portuguese European) is now complete!!!!

well, i used to have downthemall pt-br (portuguese brazilian) installed, but one day i just noticed it was replaced by pt-pt and i can't find the pt-br translation anymore, it is not even listed on the downthemall website.
why did that happen?? was pt-br translation deleted or something??

#265 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (kuroi @ Mar 7 2011, 04:14) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, i used to have downthemall pt-br (portuguese brazilian) installed, but one day i just noticed it was replaced by pt-pt and i can't find the pt-br translation anymore, it is not even listed on the downthemall website.
why did that happen?? was pt-br translation deleted or something??

Here is your answer: pt-BR is only 51% complete. The locale is open, feel free to join and add translations wink.gif

#266 kuroi

kuroi

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (markh @ Mar 7 2011, 17:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is your answer: pt-BR is only 51% complete. The locale is open, feel free to join and add translations wink.gif

i did, thanks.

#267 x10firefox

x10firefox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hi all!

A new completely revised translation into Romanian was completed.

@MaierMan
If you have some time and you think it is appropriate, I would like to make some changes in the localization resources:

1. Could you add a new resource string for the reference table title of the renaming masks? At this point, the table title is a reference explanation (mask.title). I think it would be better to be a separate text, at least in my language. It could be even the tooltip of the table opening button (mask.open.tip in mask.dtd).
Attached File  RenamingTags.PNG   35.69KB   12 downloads

2. In the "Download batch" dialog, the window title (batchtitle) is the same as the caption of the "Download batch" button. While the first it a noun, the second is a verbe at imperative. At least in my language, this does not look good. Could you add a new resource string for download button?
Attached File  DownloadBatch.PNG   33.55KB   10 downloads

3. In the "about:DownThemAll" web page, the section titles are declared as <h2> and are not displayed correctly because the font "Bold Delicious" does not support Unicode characters. In the most Eastern European languages such characters are necessary. I solved this problem by adding the tag <font face="Helvetica"> before the section names in my translation, but, could you declare <h2> and <h3 font-family> as "Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"? (It seems that the same issue occurs in Polish (pl), Czech (cs) and Hungarian (hu), too).
Attached File  h2Fontface.PNG   20.23KB   9 downloads

4. In the "about:DownThemAll" web page, "Your rights" tab, "Language" section, the Romanian translated text for "English translation by" is written automatically in reverse order, like in English and Deutsch, but, in Romanian and, I guess, in French, Spanish and Italian too, the order is noun-adjective. The text sound in Romanian like "Translation English by" or "Ãœbersetzt Deutsch von". Could you make that text fully translatable, allowing the translator to arrange the words as he wants?

I know, there is a lot of requests, but, such a cool extension deserves very good translations. smile.gif

Thanks a lot!
-Cătălin

#268 MaierMan

MaierMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (x10firefox @ Mar 13 2011, 20:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Could you add a new resource string for the reference table title of the renaming masks? At this point, the table title is a reference explanation (mask.title). I think it would be better to be a separate text, at least in my language. It could be even the tooltip of the table opening button (mask.open.tip in mask.dtd).

That's a bug. Being a l10n-bug affecting all locales, I won't fix this for 2.0.x. It is fixed in 2.1.x (trunk) already.

In general I won't change locales in the stable branch (2.0.x), as this would require all translators to update their locales.

2. In the "Download batch" dialog, the window title (batchtitle) is the same as the caption of the "Download batch" button. While the first it a noun, the second is a verbe at imperative. At least in my language, this does not look good. Could you add a new resource string for download button?

Valid point. Fixed in 2.1.x

3. In the "about:DownThemAll" web page, the section titles are declared as <h2> and are not displayed correctly because the font "Bold Delicious" does not support Unicode characters. In the most Eastern European languages such characters are necessary. I solved this problem by adding the tag <font face="Helvetica"> before the section names in my translation, but, could you declare <h2> and <h3 font-family> as "Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"? (It seems that the same issue occurs in Polish (pl), Czech (cs) and Hungarian (hu), too).

Not as simple, but I'll see what can be done here.

4. In the "about:DownThemAll" web page, "Your rights" tab, "Language" section, the Romanian translated text for "English translation by" is written automatically in reverse order, like in English and Deutsch, but, in Romanian and, I guess, in French, Spanish and Italian too, the order is noun-adjective. The text sound in Romanian like "Translation English by" or "Ãœbersetzt Deutsch von". Could you make that text fully translatable, allowing the translator to arrange the words as he wants?

Valid point. Fixed in 2.1.x
I guess you can work around this in 2.0.x by doing the equivalent of "Romanian. Translation by: Cătălin" or "Romanian - Translation by: Cătălin"

#269 kuroi

kuroi

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:39 AM

i've just finished all testing on the pt-BR translation and then set it as released.
this was my first translation, so i don't know very well how it works, but i hope to see it operating soon.

#270 Aharoni

Aharoni

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

I am translating manager.properties:spacedir, which says:

There is not enough free space available on destination directory. Please change it from \"Download information\" dialog.

I wanted to translate "Download information" consistently, but i couldn't find where does this title actually appear.

#271 NassimJD

NassimJD

Arabic Translation Coordinator

• 139 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

Hello
Arabic Translation updated, please don`t include my name as I am just covering up for the late translators.

Cheers, Nassim
أن أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم

#272 MaierMan

MaierMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Since DownThemAll! 3.0 Beta 2 was just released, I figure this would be a good opportunity to post some l10n specific updates.

Before uploading 3.0 to babelzilla, I'll pull a last time the 2.0 translations. I expect this to happen in about two to three weeks.
These translations won't be pointless, as I'll do a final DownThemAll 2.0 release with these latest changes, if any. DownThemAll! 2.0 will be around for some time, as the 3.0 minVersion will be Firefox 19 or maybe even 20, so that at least Firefox ESR users will still be using DTA 2.0 for the time being.
Also, about 70% of the 2.0 locale will be present unmodified in the 3.0 locale, so translating/polishing the current version on babelzilla might give you a head start for the 3.0 locale.

One major thing that is *likely* to change with DownThemAll! 3.0 is support for incomplete locales:
Should a locale not be fully translated, it still might be used. Missing strings will be filled with the en-US ones. This isn't perfect, but might be better than no translations of anything at all. Also this enables me to update strings when absolutely necessary in later versions without loosing all the translations in the process.
I'm still experimenting with the idea, though.
Of course, I'll still only ship locales marked released or QA (when requested by the translator team).
You might see what this looks like in the trunk nightly builds, which right now come with the partial translations derived from the release locales of 2.0:
https://code.downthemall.net/nightly/

If you'd like a head start with 3.0 translations, or help out finding bugs, typos or unclear en-US strings or areas where I forgot to properly localize something, please have a look at the nightly, or play with the code:
SVN main: https://code.downthemall.net/repos/trunk/
Github mirror: https://github.com/downthemall/downthemall-mirror/
Feel free to send me any suggestions, patches or 3.0 translations via our bug tracker, (github) pull requests, or here on babelzilla via this topic or private message.
Right now, the 3.0 is considered mostly complete, with the exception of the landingpage(.dtd)
Also, if you like to be a regular pre-release tester, have a look at the Beta or nightly builds.

Lastly a question: Did anybody already use the babelzilla beta (http://beta.babelzilla.org/) and can comment on whether it is something stable and robust enough and more awesome in general so it makes sense for DownThemAll! to migrate there, or would you prefer to use the current WTS?

As always, thanks for your years of work and support and thanks in advance for any feedback.
Nils

#273 zagadka

zagadka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Due to the long period of inactivity of this project I have deemed it inactive and the Danish translation has been abandoned. Until somebody else takes over I suggest that you completely drop it from all future versions.

#274 Cye3s

Cye3s

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

well, I really want some place to set default download path and rename mask
In case:
1.download file A.exe,and set path to C:\ and rename mask to A123.exe
2.then OneClick B.exe, it will save to C:\A123.exe and ask me if I want skip it or rename it

peploes don`t change path or rename mask much

if (have default Path or mask) and (change to default now?) {
set to default
}
else {
use last one
}

[change to default now?] may have(keep last change until next session, change to default on next download,etc.) values

#275 Cye3s

Cye3s

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

One no localize string (3.0B3)

Attached Files

#276 MaierMan

MaierMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (zagadka @ Feb 13 2013, 18:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Due to the long period of inactivity of this project I have deemed it inactive and the Danish translation has been abandoned. Until somebody else takes over I suggest that you completely drop it from all future versions.

DownThemAll! was never inactive. We had release each couple of months, usually also including any updates from babelzilla. In fact we had 15 minor releases and will release 2.0.16 shortly.
However, in the stable branch, which in on babelzilla still, we avoided any changes in the locales (string-freeze) in order to avoid having to push babelzilla updates to unburden the people translating the extension.

The DTA 2.0.x is closed now; I just pulled for a last time as announced before.
I will upload DTA 3.0.x in a couple of days.

It would be great if you or anybody else from the da community could translate the DTA 3.0 stuff then.

Also, 3.x will likely more often "break" locales (adding only new strings hopefully), as we intend to do minor feature release far more often. Something like "somewhat rapid release schedule" every few months. 3.x does allow to have "incomplete" locales, so new strings will be less of an issue.

QUOTE (Cye3s @ Feb 21 2013, 09:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One no localize string (3.0B3)

Thanks for reporting. Fixed.

#277 chyngyz

chyngyz

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

Can't join to kyrgyz team, please add me.

#278 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (chyngyz @ Feb 13 2014, 03:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't join to kyrgyz team, please add me.

Given the fact that the current translator has not been here since 2012, I have opened up the locale. You can now join the team.

#279 chyngyz

chyngyz

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (markh @ Feb 13 2014, 06:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Given the fact that the current translator has not been here since 2012, I have opened up the locale. You can now join the team.

It was me, I just forgot my password, and my email was on lavabit.com, it was closed by NSA

#280 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (chyngyz @ Feb 13 2014, 08:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was me, I just forgot my password, and my email was on lavabit.com, it was closed by NSA

Ah yes, now I see the similarity between both usernames. I have removed your old username from the team, making you language team administrator for DTA. Just in case more Kyrgyz translators drop by (amazingly you seem to be the only one at the moment).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

CCBot (1)