Hi, First of all, Thank RealRaven and markh.
Yes, I had tested.
The previous version I installed and tested, no problem.
Yesterday, RealRaven updated the extension, so I reviewed the translation. Because the translation of documents for zh-CN had not be changed, so I installed the extension and tested it.
The result is the above. So, maybe, I think RealRaven should review it.
OK, I found out what the problem was: the file containing the locales was named locale.arj instead of locale.jar. Just rename it and it will work.
Meanwhile I have corrected the description reference in prefs.js, which was incorrectly stated as
while it should be
(note the capital Q). I have also updated the en-US overlay.properties file to reflect the description as mentioned in install.rdf; it just said ‘description’ which was rather vague
Complete corrected xpi available here:
Dutch locale released