Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:54 AM

[b]Maintainer: [/b]RealRaven
[b]Creator: [/b]Axel Grude

[b]Ext. Version: [/b]4.18.1pre3
[b]Release date: [/b]2020-06-07
[b]Description: [/b]Bookmark your favorite mail folders in Thunderbird.
[b]Extension is compatible to:[/b] ( [img]https://www.babelzilla.org/components/com_wts/logos/sm.png[/img] 2.34 - 2.49.*) ( PostBox 5.0.0 - 5.52b6) ( [img]https://www.babelzilla.org/components/com_wts/logos/tb.png[/img] 60.0 - 60.*)

[b]Included locales: [/b]ca de en-US es es-MX fr hu-HU it ja-JP nl pl pt-BR ru sl-SI sr sv-SE vi zh zh-CHS zh-CHT zh-CN zh-TW

[url="https://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option=com_wts&extension=5099&type=show"]View on WTS[/url] -- [url="https://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option=com_wts&type=downloadxpi&extension=5099"] Download the extension[/url]

Edited by RealRaven, 05 June 2020 - 02:25 PM.

#2 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:58 PM

A belated welcome! welcomeani.gif

Just a bit of information for you: in case you have some queries about the WTS, you can find short and simple Questions&Answers about it here!

In case you're looking for a specific translator, please see the list of available translators on BabelZilla.
When you select the desired one, you can send him/her a P.M. or an e-mail (if and when public).

You may also insert a new Topic in the Help Section, in order to ask for specific translations, to write a general request about missing translations, etc.
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#3 mar

mar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:12 PM

Japanese locale has been released on WTS!

Thank you. smile.gif
mar
http://www.geocities.jp/chimantaea_mirabilis/

#4 jojaba

jojaba

A Elsasser em durm

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 2041 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:16 AM

Hello,

I'm searching for a translation of "Pimp my Tabs" (in options.dtd)... Could you please help me by explaining what it means ?

Thanks in advance smile.gif
Plume CMS, the light-weight but powerful Content Managing System !
Something to say, something to discuss ? Use FluxBB to spread it!

#5 jojaba

jojaba

A Elsasser em durm

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 2041 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (jojaba @ Jun 23 2009, 08:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,
I'm searching for a translation of "Pimp my Tabs" (in options.dtd)... Could you please help me by explaining what it means ?
Thanks in advance smile.gif

Well, while testing this pretty extension I found out what it means : "Customize my Tabs !".

Just 2 feedbacks about the translation :
  • The description is not localised in the add-on box (see first screenshot below)
  • The ":" in the second screenshot should be removed or integegrated in the localised string.

Attached File  description_qf.png   36.74KB   4 downloads
Attached File  options_qf.png   53.99KB   6 downloads

An other feedback.
In the option.dtd file some strings contains the word "button". I'm not sure, but shouldn't it be "bookmark" instead of button ?

#6 jojaba

jojaba

A Elsasser em durm

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 2041 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:23 PM

Hello !
In the new release there is a probleme with the box height of the options :
Attached File  options_qf.png   51.79KB   10 downloads

Of course, you can drag and drop the bottom border of this box to see all the text but in some case, this could hide some important informations (in the french translation for example, the button to go to the mozdev website is not shown !). The solution : localize the height of the box so that each translator can set the right height for his language ! wink.gif

#7 RealRaven

RealRaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (jojaba @ Jul 1 2009, 19:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello !
In the new release there is a probleme with the box height of the options :
Attached File  options_qf.png   51.79KB   10 downloads

Of course, you can drag and drop the bottom border of this box to see all the text but in some case, this could hide some important informations (in the french translation for example, the button to go to the mozdev website is not shown !). The solution : localize the height of the box so that each translator can set the right height for his language ! wink.gif

Hi Jojaba rockon.gif - this is my first time on this forum - don't even know how I can upload my German translations and how to get at that japanese translation blink.gif smile.gif

excl.gif I have increased the size of the options window, but its hard to tell in advance how much space a text is going to take up. For some reason the default size of the options window is the space it takes up on the first tab. Also flex doesn't work very well but I will look into it maybe there is a XUL option for the tabpanel to automatically contract as well..

Axel

#8 RealRaven

RealRaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (jojaba @ Jun 23 2009, 10:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
An other feedback.
In the option.dtd file some strings contains the word "button". I'm not sure, but shouldn't it be "bookmark" instead of button ?

I personally try to use the term "tab" because it describes the screen elements most accurately. Although, in technical terms, they are really toolbar buttons - but that doesn't matter to the normal user.

Well, while testing this pretty extension I found out what it means : "Customize my Tabs !".

Yea actually I am poking fun at the MTV shows "Pimp My Ride" and "Pimp My Fahrrad"! Feel free to find a humorous translation that is more appropriate to your culture / TV shows :-)

Just 2 feedbacks about the translation :
[*] The description is not localised in the add-on box (see first screenshot below)

...And do you know where do you set this string? Is this on the AMO pages when uploading the extension?

#9 mar

mar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:26 AM

I've updated ja-JP locale and released!

Thank you.
mar
http://www.geocities.jp/chimantaea_mirabilis/

#10 jojaba

jojaba

A Elsasser em durm

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 2041 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:08 PM

please.gif The french locale you submitted is empty. could you please reupload it ?

#11 jojaba

jojaba

A Elsasser em durm

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 2041 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (jojaba @ Dec 15 2009, 14:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
please.gif The french locale you submitted is empty. could you please reupload it ?

I found a backup of my earlier translation on my local drive, uploaded it and translated the new strings. Will test now this new version wink.gif

#12 longnh

longnh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:57 AM

Vietnamese language is now available. rolleyes.gif

#13 tito

tito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

Spanish from México ( Which contains a language usage pretty standard to be able to use it in es-ES and es-AR) has been corrected (UTF-8 Problems), tested and released.cool.gif tongue.gif
"playing do it yourself"

#14 DakSrbija

DakSrbija

Advanced Member

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:57 PM

Serbian (sr) localization has been released.

#15 RealRaven

RealRaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:17 AM

just uploaded the current version with all updated translations so far.
have fun testing!

AFAIK the locales Hu / It / fr and Dutch need updating (last 4 strings have to be translated)
the last page of the options screen is the only place affected.

Axel

rockon.gif

#16 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

Swedish locale (sv-SE) tested, added and released.

Rohübersetzung: Schwedische Sprache Dateien sind nun verfügbar - geprüft, hochgeladen und freigegeben. (Or something in the vicinity of that smile.gif)
"[…] och han talar med bönder på böndernas sätt
men med lärde män på latin." – Erik Axel Karlfeldt

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin
Moderator for the Swedish BabelZilla forum section

#17 RealRaven

RealRaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hello,

I am planning to release version 2.1 next Saturday (a week from now) - the most important change is the addition of a "Recent Folders" Tab, I believe all active Locales (except for hu-HU) have already been updated, thanks to all contributors for their awesome work. thank_you.gif

(I have PM'ed the Polish Translator, as it looks like he has given up half-way)

Tip: The "recent folders" label can be hidden by right clicking the "display recent folders tab" option and then toggling extensions.quickfolders.recentfolders.showLabel:

this also has some settings for alphabetical sorting (default is sorted by time stamp) and number of displayed items (12 is default)

Another important bug fix is support for dragging emails from a find results window thumbsup.gif , this previously threw an error.

It is likely that this release will not be supporting Thunderbird versions before 3 anymore as it extensively uses the new (Javascript 1.7) "let" keyword, and I haven't found any way to hide this from TB2 so that it renders the whole extension unfunctional :(

But I am glad to say that Postbox and SeaMonkey will support the new feature (this was a fair bit of work as they handle their recent folders differently; this required quite a large amount of hacking but I think the users will be grateful)

Behind the scenes: one user opened a bug about the ugly color choices and is currently working on a better set of colors so this will be in a following release.Hopefully we shall have these for version 2.2

rockon.gif

#18 RealRaven

RealRaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hi Axel here the current developer

As everybody has been ready with their translations I have put up a preview version. I wanted to notify everybody that's why I reset the status - nothing has changed, please set your translations to released - thanks.

unfortunately I have to reset status as due to a bug Babelzilla refuses to send out notifications when I do not select "major update".

thanks for your cooperation
Axel

#19 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

Swedish locale (sv-SE) updated.

Found one untranslated string. It's the Recent-button on the toolbar. Please see the attached screen dump.

(Click to enlarge)
"[…] och han talar med bönder på böndernas sätt
men med lärde män på latin." – Erik Axel Karlfeldt

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin
Moderator for the Swedish BabelZilla forum section

#20 tito

tito

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:14 AM

Hi,
As mentioned on item13, I continued the translation of user "notuo" localization: "Spanish from México" ( Which contains a language usage pretty standard to be able to use it in es-ES or es-AR or es)

Can you please Alex, delete locales "es" and "es-ES" from this add-on and from WTS?
Thanks! smile.gif
"playing do it yourself"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users