Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

Maintainer: oeekker
Creator: Paweł Krześniak

Ext. Version: 0.10.5
Release date: 2019-09-28
Description: Allow to redirect (a.k.a. \"remail\") mail messages to other recipients.
Extension is compatible to: ( 2.3 - 2.57.*) ( 6.0 - 75.*)

Included locales: ar bg ca cs da de el en-US es-AR es-ES es-MX fi fr hr hu id it ja lt nb nl pl pt pt-BR ro ru sk sl sq sr sv-SE tr uk-UA zh-CN zh-TW

[url="https://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option=com_wts&extension=5653&type=show"]View on WTS[/url] -- [url="https://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option=com_wts&type=downloadxpi&extension=5653"] Download the extension[/url]

Edited by oeekker, 27 September 2019 - 09:16 PM.

#2 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

welcomeani.gif back here. I noticed there is an empty aw.dtd file. Is it for future devlopment or a leftover from previous one?

Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#3 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:35 AM

If you have translated Mailredirect before and you now want to register for it on BabelZilla, just message me and I will open the localization for you...

#4 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (Goofy @ Sep 22 2012, 11:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcomeani.gif back here. I noticed there is an empty aw.dtd file. Is it for future devlopment or a leftover from previous one?

Yes, that file also caused me troubles when committing cvs, because tortoise couldn't determine the file type, so I had to specify it for all localizations.
The file is still referenced in mailredirect-compose.xul and I'm not quite sure yet what to do with it...

#5 teo

teo

XUL Warrior & Layout Fakir

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 1437 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (oeekker @ Sep 22 2012, 10:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, that file also caused me troubles when committing cvs, because tortoise couldn't determine the file type, so I had to specify it for all localizations.
The file is still referenced in mailredirect-compose.xul and I'm not quite sure yet what to do with it...

Just simply remove from mailredirect-compose.xul file:

CODE
<!DOCTYPE window [
<!ENTITY % mailredirectDTD SYSTEM "chrome://mailredirect/locale/mailredirect-compose.dtd" >
%mailredirectDTD;
<!ENTITY % addressingDTD SYSTEM "chrome://mailredirect/locale/aw.dtd" >
%addressingDTD;
]>

add

CODE
<!DOCTYPE window SYSTEM "chrome://mailredirect/locale/mailredirect-compose.dtd">

and remove from locale aw.dtd file
Teo

#6 whknnn

whknnn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:32 AM

The two tooltips don't need to be translated in the file mailredirect-prefs.dtd. Is it right?

#7 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (whknnn @ Sep 23 2012, 08:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The two tooltips don't need to be translated in the file mailredirect-prefs.dtd. Is it right?

There are six tooltips in that file. The last three are the same in English, but I suppose you could translate them different in your language.
There are two tooltips with a newline (\n) in it. You should translate those strings too, but keep the newline...

#8 whknnn

whknnn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (oeekker @ Sep 23 2012, 17:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are six tooltips in that file. The last three are the same in English, but I suppose you could translate them different in your language.
There are two tooltips with a newline (\n) in it. You should translate those strings too, but keep the newline...

zh-CN locale released. Please tell me if there exists any problem.

#9 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Hello localizers,

I added the modifiers to the Mail & Newsgroup shortcut key and Address Book shortcut key to the list of translatable strings, mainly because the shortcut key for the Address Book changed from Ctrl+2 to Ctrl+Shift+B.

The accel modifier is mapped to Ctrl on Windows systems, but might be different on other platforms. See this page for more information: MenuItems: The "accel" modifier key varies on each platform, but is the key typically used for shortcut keys.

Onno

#10 Archaeopteryx

Archaeopteryx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Hi Onno,

a few annotations:
  • If starting in offline mode, the menu item will be disabled and the button for forwarding be missing. Going online later in the session doesn't change the start.
  • Forget it; Was: The button has the label 'Redirect', there is no such string in my locale (de), so it's likely not localizable
  • Th Redirect window is broken: Doesn't list the messages to redirect, identities dropdown is empty.

#11 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Archaeopteryx @ Apr 18 2013, 16:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Onno,

a few annotations:
  • If starting in offline mode, the menu item will be disabled and the button for forwarding be missing. Going online later in the session doesn't change the start.
  • Forget it; Was: The button has the label 'Redirect', there is no such string in my locale (de), so it's likely not localizable
  • Th Redirect window is broken: Doesn't list the messages to redirect, identities dropdown is empty.

Hi Archaeopteryx,

Thanks for your findings. I had detected the broken window earlier and fixed it in version 0.7.6.13a4. Problem is I couldn't upload that version here without overwriting the pending translations. I'll add it to this message, so you can download it anyway...
I think I fixed the offline issue too; Was: I'll have to dig in the other two problems though.

Onno

Attached Files

#12 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Archaeopteryx @ Apr 18 2013, 16:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aw... now I understand what you mean with Forget it :-)

#13 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Attention all localizers. I just changed a couple of strings in my extension to use plurals as specified here, instead of separate strings for 1 and more, because some languages have other rules. I've made a best guess at the existing strings and moved them around a bit and I'll send a message to all localizers which couldn't be converted automatically (Czech, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Japanese).

I hope you can all work out how to use this in your translations :-)

P.S. (For now) all the strings with plural forms are in the file mailredirect-compose.properties...

#14 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

Hi all,

I uploaded a new version of Mail Redirect with two strings replaced in mailredirect-compose.dtd:
-- <!ENTITY fromAddr.label "From:">
-- <!ENTITY fromAddr.accesskey "r">
++ <!ENTITY resendFromAddr.label "Resend-From:">
++ <!ENTITY resendFromAddr.accesskey "R">

This is to prevent ambiguities with wrong From addresses in bounced mails.

Please also check if headersSpace.style is still width enough, because the new Resend-From string is longer than the old From string.

Onno

#15 alfapegasi

alfapegasi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

TR is released.

cheers,

Sinan.

#16 Joergen

Joergen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Hi

A Danish version of Mail Redirect has been tested and released.

Joergen

#17 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

Hello localizers,
Thank you all for translating Mail Redirect 0.7.9. I'm still waiting a few weeks with releasing this version, because there will be some more changes needed in the background, due to changes that are planned for Thunderbird 31. As far as I can tell this won't have any effect on the strings, so your work is done for the moment...
Onno

#18 oeekker

oeekker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Hi,
I just uploaded a new version where I changed the name of Javascript Console to Error Console and added the option to send the contents of the Error Console via email. Both changes are in the Options window.
For now I kept the old strings in the source, to make it easier to translate the new strings. This is also indicated in the comments.
The string for the Send via email button can probably be copied from Help -> Troubleshooting Information.
Thank you all for your work on the translations...
Onno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users