84 replies to this topic

#81 eyalroz

eyalroz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (markh @ Mar 20 2010, 08:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have removed some of the four-letter locales that did not have a translator (including my own previous nl-NL), so only the two-letter locales remain. Please update your chrome.manifest and xpi before the next upload, otherwise they will be back.

Oops, I forgot to follow your advice. Which four-letter locales do I need to remove from the manfiest and XPI other than nl-NL?

#82 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (eyalroz @ Sep 16 2010, 13:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oops, I forgot to follow your advice. Which four-letter locales do I need to remove from the manfiest and XPI other than nl-NL?

Never mind, I will remove them again. It concerns de-DE, fr-FR, ja-JP-Mac and nl-NL. wink.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#83 Joergen

Joergen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

Hi eyalroz

The Danish version of Remove Duplicate Messages (Alternate) has been updated tested, and released.

The Danish language code has changed from da-DK to da. Would you please remove the da-DK folder from the add-on and correct the content in the chrome.manifest file?

Joergen

#84 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Joergen @ Feb 27 2011, 20:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi eyalroz

The Danish version of Remove Duplicate Messages (Alternate) has been updated tested, and released.

The Danish language code has changed from da-DK to da. Would you please remove the da-DK folder from the add-on and correct the content in the chrome.manifest file?

Joergen

Sure, done smile.gif
@eyalroz note that you have now access to this kind of request with the little "trash" icon corresponding to each language ;-)
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#85 eyalroz

eyalroz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:09 PM

Hello all gracious and patient removedupes translators :-)

In version 0.4b1 which I've just uploaded there's a new string (yes, just one). So - a quick couple-of-minutes of your time would be appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users