67 replies to this topic

#61 patheticcockroach

patheticcockroach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (patheticcockroach @ Feb 29 2008, 20:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- I made a little mistake with chrome.manifest, which unregistered the translators for the newest locales (pt-PT, uk-UA and hr-HR). Sorry about that, the locales aren't lost, you just need to re-register as a translator for the locale.

Hm, it seems that there is a bug when translators try to add themselves back... I'll contact an admin about this.

PatheticCockroach - PCR's Notepad

#62 raryelcsouza

raryelcsouza

Advanced Member

• BabelZillian Mods
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:27 PM

Hello,

pt-BR translation updated...

See you...
Raryel Costa Souza - Brazil - GNU/Linux User#458173

Free Software Song

"Join us now and share the software;
You'll be free, hackers, you'll be free.x2

Hoarders may get piles of money,
That is true, hackers, that is true.
But they cannot help their neighbors;
That's not good, hackers, that's not good.

When we have enough free software
At our call, hackers, at our call,
We'll throw out those dirty licenses
Ever more, hackers, ever more.

Join us now and share the software;
You'll be free, hackers, you'll be free.x2"

#63 patheticcockroach

patheticcockroach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

Thx,

Unfortunately version 0.9.8 wasn't approved by yet another incompetent reviewer (this is the second time this happens... Mozilla really has some reviewing problems), so you probably won't see it on Mozilla updates before some time. But, well, what matters is that it's here smile.gif

#64 PAGF_LINUX

PAGF_LINUX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Hello,

es-ES translation updated...

See you...

Un Saludo,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAGF_LINUX
Madrid,
España

#65 Sduibek

Sduibek

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:29 PM

Hello;

I found a site that can (i.e doesn't always) generate popups, even when your utility is set to No Popups (red).

Site = http://www.myspace.net/

I am using FireFox 2.0.0.16 and besides Yes Popups the only Add-On installed is Mozilla Talkback.

Any ideas?

#66 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (Sduibek @ Aug 2 2008, 21:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello;

I found a site that can (i.e doesn't always) generate popups, even when your utility is set to No Popups (red).

I am using FireFox 2.0.0.16 and besides Yes Popups the only Add-On installed is Mozilla Talkback.

Any ideas?

smile.gif Hello

Though a bug report is generally appreciated, you are to be aware that this is not a support forum. Here we talk about localization problems, and it is true that localizers report bugs when testing translations, but I suggest you'd better report on the developer's dedicated forum
http://z4.invisionfree.com/MPAM_2/index.php?showforum=17
since what you mention is not related to translation.

- Goofy

BabelZilla Team
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#67 Jiipee

Jiipee

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:20 AM

The Finnish (fi-FI) translation has been released.

Cheers,

Jan

#68 patheticcockroach

patheticcockroach

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:45 AM

Thanks. Will try to incorporate it when I'm back from holidays. It's been a long time since I last edited an extension, might need some time to figure out all those highly unintuitive things again...

QUOTE (Sduibek @ Aug 2 2008, 20:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol I only discover this post now (looks like I missed a notification?). Anyway, Yes popups only makes if faster to reconfigure Firefox pop-up blocking settings. I don't know the magic to catch the pop-ups myself (and if I did, I think I would propably have needed to rewrite a large part of the extension with every Fx update anyway...), so if Firefox doesn't know how to catch a kind of pop-up, Yes popups doesn't know either unfortunately. The most notable example for this are the "fly-in ads", which Yes popups can't catch (that's not technically pop-ups, but to some people it's the same).
The best way to use Yes popup is along with NoScript. So NoScript will catch the pop-ups of the sites were you don't want to enable JavaScript, and Yes popups will catch the usually much less aggressive pop-ups of the sites where you want to enable Javascript.
Last note: on Fx 3.6pre (Minefield) I do get quite a lot of pop-ups, despite NoScript and Yes popups. Don't know what's going on in Fx's dev, I hope there not changing the pop-up settings... (or that if they are, they make it better!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users