I Translate to Swedish and even other language

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 toxicstone

toxicstone

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hi i just want to say that it would be fun to help people here, so if someone need something translated just ask and i will try my best, just try not to give me a to big mission tongue.gif Wanna help as many as possible .

And do someone know jameka? i translated little of his work in
English-Swedish Dictionary of extensions term , no power to do all today but much was wrong so:P

Anyway write and i will try my best.

And am i stupid or what? i dont know where to go for being able to translate a program i mean look at every meny, site etc will take time:P

Anyway bye / JCarlberg Sweden

#2 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (toxicstone @ Dec 12 2009, 19:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi i just want to say that it would be fun to help people here, so if someone need something translated just ask and i will try my best, just try not to give me a to big mission tongue.gif Wanna help as many as possible .

And do someone know jameka? i translated little of his work in
English-Swedish Dictionary of extensions term , no power to do all today but much was wrong so:P

Anyway write and i will try my best.

And am i stupid or what? i dont know where to go for being able to translate a program i mean look at every meny, site etc will take time:P

Anyway bye / JCarlberg Sweden

welcomeani.gif here. If you are curious enough to learn a bit about what we do here and how it all works, you can find our Wiki here. wink.gif
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users