• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:40 PM

Maintainer: LookingMan
Creator: LookingMan

Ext. Version: 1.3.0
Release date: 2010-11-25
Description: Another way to deal with lyrics
Extension is compatible to: ( Songbird 1.2.* - 2.1.*) ( 1.11.0 - 1.12.*)

Included locales: da-DK de en-US es-ES fr hr-HR nl pt-PT ru-RU sv-SE uk-UA zh-CN

View on WTS -- Download the extension

Edited by LookingMan, 22 June 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#2 LookingMan

LookingMan

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

Now there is no need to translate help_* files.
Thanks!

#3 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

Welcome! welcomeani.gif

Just a bit of information for you: in case you have some queries about the WTS, you can find our Wiki here!

In case you're looking for a specific translator, please see the list of available translators on BabelZilla.
When you select the desired one, you can send him/her a P.M. or an e-mail (if and when public).

You may also insert a new Topic in the Help Section, in order to ask for specific translations, to write a general request about missing translations, etc.

As there are several locales without translator, you are welcome to invite the existing ones to continue their work here!
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#4 Looler

Looler

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hey there, I have finished translating to fr-FR and I have one small question. Why are there 2 french translations (fr and fr-FR)? The french language is pretty much the same everywhere in the world. Also, there is only one choice in the settings of this website for the "Translator for" option (fr), so I think fr-FR should be renamed as fr, and fr deleted (since nothing was translated).

Thanks for making this great addon!

#5 Goofy

Goofy

Advanced Member

• Super Mod
  • 8437 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Looler @ Oct 24 2010, 21:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey there, I have finished translating to fr-FR and I have one small question. Why are there 2 french translations (fr and fr-FR)? The french language is pretty much the same everywhere in the world. Also, there is only one choice in the settings of this website for the "Translator for" option (fr), so I think fr-FR should be renamed as fr, and fr deleted (since nothing was translated).

Thanks for making this great addon!

Yes the fr-Fr translation is not worth wasting your time, now fr is the only valid Mozilla langcode for French. fr-FR will be deleted or converted asap.
Note that you can discuss matter regarding French issues on this forum http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?showforum=40

welcomeani.gif voilà conversion effectuée. Par ailleurs je te signale qu'un certain nombre de fichiers sont encore en anglais (bien que notés 100% traduits) et que tu devrais demander une relecture/révision en postant un message sur le forum francophone avant de passer en "release" ;-)
Think Global, Make Locales!

Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#6 Looler

Looler

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Goofy @ Oct 24 2010, 20:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes the fr-Fr translation is not worth wasting your time, now fr is the only valid Mozilla langcode for French. fr-FR will be deleted or converted asap.
Note that you can discuss matter regarding French issues on this forum http://www.babelzilla.org/forum/index.php?showforum=40

welcomeani.gif voilà conversion effectuée. Par ailleurs je te signale qu'un certain nombre de fichiers sont encore en anglais (bien que notés 100% traduits) et que tu devrais demander une relecture/révision en postant un message sur le forum francophone avant de passer en "release" ;-)

Merci de m'avoir fait remarquer, il y a eu de nouveaux ajouts à traduire depuis la traduction que j'ai faite il y a une semaine. Je vais aller corriger cela!

#7 Glodenox

Glodenox

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:17 AM

Same thing for the Dutch translation: nl-NL and nl. Most of the time it's perfectly possible to word a phrase in such a way that it sounds properly for most Dutch-speaking people for this add-on.

Greetings,
Glodenox

#8 markh

markh

BZ Jungle Guide

• Admin
  • 4070 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Glodenox @ Oct 25 2010, 10:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same thing for the Dutch translation: nl-NL and nl. Most of the time it's perfectly possible to word a phrase in such a way that it sounds properly for most Dutch-speaking people for this add-on.

Greetings,
Glodenox

True; nl-NL is actually blocked from ‘normal’ registration. I will convert nl-NL to nl as soon as I get to it.

*EDIT* Done
While the bankers all get their bonuses I’ll just get along with what I’ve got

#9 LookingMan

LookingMan

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:07 PM

Thanks!

Already renamed fr-FR to fr in 1.0.3 version and I'll rename nl-NL to nl in next.

#10 DanyBoss

DanyBoss

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

Btw do I need to translate the help files? huh.gif

#11 Looler

Looler

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (DanyBoss @ Oct 26 2010, 16:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Btw do I need to translate the help files? huh.gif

No, not at the moment, because they're outdated and you'll have to change them again when they will be updated.

#12 DanyBoss

DanyBoss

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:43 PM

Ok just uploaded the overlay.dtd file (the only one really need translating) xD

#13 Glodenox

Glodenox

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:18 AM

Both overlay.dtd and overlay.properties need translating, basically.

Greetings,
Glodenox

#14 DanyBoss

DanyBoss

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

I know, but the overlay.properties was already translated before by me, and it didn't need any changes.
Anyway just updated the pt-PT translations ;)

Edit. Updated the translations to version 1.0.5 xD

#15 LookingMan

LookingMan

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:55 PM

Thanks DanyBoss, please change status after translation completed to "released" so I could be notified.

#16 Lakrits

Lakrits

Daredevil Test Pilot

• Admin
  • 894 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

Swedish locale (sv-SE) added and released.
"[…] och han talar med bönder på böndernas sätt
men med lärde män på latin." – Erik Axel Karlfeldt

Lakrits
BabelZilla admin
Moderator for the Swedish BabelZilla forum section

#17 DanyBoss

DanyBoss

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:55 AM

Sorry for the delay for the translation of the latest version. Kinda lots of stuff to translate and not very much time ;)

#18 LookingMan

LookingMan

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (DanyBoss @ Jul 2 2011, 23:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for the delay for the translation of the latest version. Kinda lots of stuff to translate and not very much time ;)

Thanks for translation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users