Jump to content


Important Announcement!

Please read this post about our new Privacy Policy


Photo
- - - - -

Developing Externalize extension


  • Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 dafi

dafi

    WTS Developer

  • WTS Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Palermo (Italy)


  • Translator for [No translator]
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: Some bonsai extensions

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE(Goofy @ Jan 22 2007, 00:20) View Post

smile.gif Ooops I found a disturbing issue...

I have seen that the original strings are removed from one xul file BUT NOT replaced with the newly created entities. More surprising, the new entity is duly reported in the dtd file with the corresponding strings

Here I attach the original xul file, then the processed one (with missing values and labels!) and the resulting dtd.
[attachmentid=2237]
[edit] I think the issue occurs each time I change the entity name in the editing dialog before launching the process (I will check that)

[edit2] I checked and unfortunately it trims again some labels and values even if I did not change the entities' names dry.gif

[edit3] for information the same test file is correctly externalized with the previous version, so it is obviously an issue related to the new code part.

Gulp!! I've tested and works fine blink.gif

I use these configuration files [attachmentid=2239]
Here the resulting files [attachmentid=2240]

I make some other test...

Attached Files


Davide Ficano
Author of the ViewSourceWith extension
http://dafizilla.sou.../viewsourcewith

#82 Goofy

Goofy

    Advanced Member

  • Super Mod
  • 8,437 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:GoofyLand


  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: BabelZillaMenu-BabelZilla Glossary-OpenTran...
  • Translation Credits to Goofy
  • My OS Gnu/Linux

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:28 AM

smile.gif well in that case I must have made something wrong and the extension is not responsible.

Here are the token files I used. (also, max length set to 30 chars)

Attached Files


Think Global, Make Locales!


Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#83 dafi

dafi

    WTS Developer

  • WTS Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Palermo (Italy)


  • Translator for [No translator]
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: Some bonsai extensions

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE(Goofy @ Jan 22 2007, 07:28) View Post

smile.gif well in that case I must have made something wrong and the extension is not responsible.

Here are the token files I used. (also, max length set to 30 chars)

Yes now I see the problem...
Setting the max size to 30 generate problem.
Setting it to 100 the problem disappears.

Ok now I try to fix this problem...

thanks for beta testing tongue.gif
Davide Ficano
Author of the ViewSourceWith extension
http://dafizilla.sou.../viewsourcewith

#84 Goofy

Goofy

    Advanced Member

  • Super Mod
  • 8,437 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:GoofyLand


  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: BabelZillaMenu-BabelZilla Glossary-OpenTran...
  • Translation Credits to Goofy
  • My OS Gnu/Linux

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:57 AM

Great smile.gif Keep rollin' dear Davide!
Think Global, Make Locales!


Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#85 dafi

dafi

    WTS Developer

  • WTS Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Palermo (Italy)


  • Translator for [No translator]
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: Some bonsai extensions

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:33 PM

I hope this fixes the problem.

Please apologize me for inconvenient sad.gif

Davide Ficano
Author of the ViewSourceWith extension
http://dafizilla.sou.../viewsourcewith

#86 Goofy

Goofy

    Advanced Member

  • Super Mod
  • 8,437 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:GoofyLand


  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: BabelZillaMenu-BabelZilla Glossary-OpenTran...
  • Translation Credits to Goofy
  • My OS Gnu/Linux

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:24 PM

Thanks dear Davide smile.gif
I tested again with the same test files in the same conditions (30 chars) and it is working fine biggrin.gif
Think Global, Make Locales!


Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#87 Goofy

Goofy

    Advanced Member

  • Super Mod
  • 8,437 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:GoofyLand


  • Translator for French (fr)
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: BabelZillaMenu-BabelZilla Glossary-OpenTran...
  • Translation Credits to Goofy
  • My OS Gnu/Linux

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:37 PM

smile.gif hey I have been testing version 0.0.6 (the western world is craving for 007 version...) and it works like charm rockon.gif . Now the list variable names and extractions are not any longer dumped on top of processed javascript files.
Think Global, Make Locales!


Sometimes I am on irc://moznet/BabelZilla
but you can also drop a word in the shoutbox

#88 dafi

dafi

    WTS Developer

  • WTS Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Palermo (Italy)


  • Translator for [No translator]
  • Extension Developer: Yes
  • Extensions: Some bonsai extensions

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Goofy @ Sep 10 2008, 17:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile.gif hey I have been testing version 0.0.6 (the western world is craving for 007 version...) and it works like charm rockon.gif . Now the list variable names and extractions are not any longer dumped on top of processed javascript files.

Good news
Davide Ficano
Author of the ViewSourceWith extension
http://dafizilla.sou.../viewsourcewith


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users